Alexxis From Craigs (Westend)

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone was had the pleasure with meeting up with this westend studend? There are a few different Alexxis's so I've attached the posting.....I've communicated with her via email and she has sent me a few additional pics and wow what a spinner body. (Just what I like)

I checked out Cowboy Kenny's bait and switches but haven't seen anything on this girl....The other thing is that her prices seem too good to be true for a young hottie like this....Any info. or reviews on this girl would be great....I've tried to set up appointments with her but the timing hasn't worked out on either end.

On a side note, has anyone been having a tough time booking appointments with SPs lately? I know they're busy but wow its hard to get ahold of some of them....

Hey guys,

Alexxis is waiting to show you such a good time. Westend location, GFE service is what she enjoys.. Call now and book..613-262-8506 IN/OUT

I've been trying to get a hold of her as well but it's a hit and miss. I work in the west end so something like this during the day would be a great find. Any others like her?

That is Pink Kitty's phone number.

Probably the most reliable agency in Ottawa; they are very well recommended.

Alexxis has been there on and off for a good while.

Her pics often showed her dressed as a schoolgirl. But I have not seen her profile for a while so, now it's back.

I made an inquiry about her recently. Because she never had a picture then, I never followed through. However, after seeing her picture, I have a tendency to book an apt.

My understanding,when she posted on EC as well, she was going to school, so her scheduling may not be a frequent as we like.

Thanks for the update Pete. That makes sense....the posting did mention she was a student....I didn't know if that was just the image she was trying to portray...

Wow...nothing like a cute little spinner hottie paying her way through school.....Look forward to a good review if I can ever get a hold of her....