Stupid question :)

Hi guys,

As I'm new in this, I have few questions and I'm trying to find answers; so, if you would like to help, I thank you in advance.

1-st stupid question:

As a GFE you are "allowed" to finish just one time?

I love to have good time for the most of the time in an hour session, not just one time and after relax. When I will be 80 I understand to do this, but now I want to enjoy the beauty of the woman that is next to me:)

Cheers,

I can't speak for all the ladies but in the amount of time you spend for my GFE we enjoy each other as much as we can while we can..;) In this case Quality and Quantity are the same.

I think you will find that many ladies who advertise GFE also allow MSOG during a one hour session. If she doesn't mention MSOG in her ad, you can always ask her.

There are several previous (and recent) threads discussing various interpretations of GFE and MSOG "rules".

Guest E*******h S******s

I agree with Emma. As long as you are booking an hour or more, MSOG is always available to my clients

There's no stupid questions Europeanman, especially not here. If you knew the things I had no clue when I was new to this you would not stop laughing :)

As the others who responded said, some ladies do offer it and some don't or charge extra for it so I agree with them, reading the ads, going through the information on websites and communicating with the lady you are interested to meet is the best you can do. However, don't forget even if someone offers it, that is not a guarantee that it will happen, it depends on how the RV develops, chemistry, etc. but yes, I think chances are higher if you do research and tell the lady your expectations.

• Like 1

Thank you ladies,

I really appreciate your answers.

For me quality is essential. Quality brings up the quantity.

I really love having excellent time with a beautiful lady.

I do not feel at all that my donation will pay for sex. I feel that the donation is a gift that I offer it with all my heart, so I do not like to count how many time we will finish.

For me the most essential thing is to see my lady enjoying the time. Both of us having a great time is extremely important.

For something quick and dirty, I have two girls friends (the right and the left)

We dont live 500 years, so let's have quality fun!