New Massage Parlour

LOL. Oh I am, just curious as I drive by the location often, but never see any activity. Even if I stay away, it could be good for hobby and I am curious what it is going to be like.

Check the address out with google earth. Then go to street level, then turn around and look at the building across the street. There is a guy standing facing the wall, and it looks like he's peeing.

Okay, here's the scoop. The lady who is the real masseuse here is a dark-skinned lady called Michelle. I went to her at her private site for several excellent massages (TENS, hot rocks, etc.) and she really knows her massage business. The "release" at the end was just icing on the cake, so to speak. I went for muscle pains and she fixed me up. Certainly was worth the dollar per minute she charged. We spoke about her goals to open up a business and I encouraged her, especially since she said that the service would be the same. Service is similar to other places in town and no FS was offered. It's clean, no shower was offered, staff is friendly. Can offer more details on pm if needed.