baabycaakes

Guest k***e17

I decided to TOFFT and check this girl out since i couldn't find any info on Katie(and im a sucker for a brunette). I am extremely glad i did. After a few text exchanges we agreed to meet at my place in the morning. She arrived on time and i must say her pictures are accurate but i preferred the real things :) . Im not one to go into details about these sort of things , but it was an amazing safe GFE. She's absolutely adorable and nice to chat with. Didn't watch the clock and not one uncomfortable moment. While its always YMMV i do recommend checking her out. She's quite accommodating and amazing skills.I plan on repeating....as a matter of fact...*reaches for phone.

I would have to concur, though Katie's menu is considerably more restricted than what I usually seek, she is an adorable sweet young girl and I definitely enjoyed myself. Pics are her and recent.

Despite limited acronyms (safe in the broadest sense), I will definitely see her again - there's just something so wholesome about her.

tall, beautiful and oh sooooo much fun.... her pictures certainly do not do her justice and everything everyone else has said i multiply x2... sweet, sensual, open to explore, tight, toned and oh so much fun!!!

Guest Ou**or**n

I had the chance to see this beautiful young lady last night. Arrangements were done by email and then text. She wasn't doing incall so we arranged an outcall.

She is extremely attractive - deep brown eyes, wonderful soft skin, beautiful 'B' breasts, tall and slim without being skinny. She was friendly and outgoing.

Service was great as she made a great effort to please. She is a wonderful kisser with perfect lips. She is safe but the menu included DFK and DATY so I was perfectly happy.

I certainly plan on seeing her again.

This young native beauty has ads here and is usually outcall. She has occasional incall and I was lucky to see her ad. It was middle of night so i emailed and she replied, set it up and she texted me room info.

holy f**king wow! Pretty as can be, girl next door type and tall. perky lil A cups with a great ass. Loves to kiss and daty, digits. The view from doggy was great. She won't do bbbj but the cbj was excellent. an excellent value and a must see.

She's doing incalls until Sunday morning at a downtown hotel, up late for your hobbying pleasure. Highly recommend. See her ad. Can't say enough good things about her!

Katie gets the slurp seal of approval, wanted or not!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.