Guest **cely***r***ne

Carley,

I wish you all the best of luck with your new endeavor! It will be great, just like you!

I am only sorry for having missed all the opportunities to have met you in person!

Good luck beautiful!

Love a friend,

Penelope

xox

Thank you everyone for all of your support. It is really making it much easier. Sending you all lots of love and hugs. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Again many thanks to you my dear friends. I already miss you. I will always stay in touch. Happy Friday. xox

Thank you everyone for all of your support. It is really making it much easier. Sending you all lots of love and hugs. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Again many thanks to you my dear friends. I already miss you. I will always stay in touch. Happy Friday. xox

See that you do, young lady, or I'll hunt you down and spank you. :spank:LOL You've made quite an impression on here in a short time- testament to your personality and joi de vivre. Stay in touch. :)

Hi Carley

So sad to learn that you will not be "visiting" Halifax in the near future, if again.

Delighted that you have found another "passion" to pursue. Wishing you well and God bless.

Hopefully we'll meet again.

Parsborough [A.K.A Al the Spud!]bj2.gif

The experience a hobbyist always hopes for and rarely gets is what I got the one time I was lucky enough to meet with you. Played phone tag and missed you last time you were down :( and I had always hoped I would get to do a second, 3rd..... time but at least I had the pleasure of knowing you once. Your the best. Wish you the best.