An open letter to the young lady who was seated in Section V..

Kijiji New Brunswick > Saint John > community > other > Ad ID 335883287

An open letter to the young lady who was seated in Section V..

Watch | Share | Print | Report Ad

Date Listed 04-Dec-11

Address 99 Station St, St John, NB E2L 4X4, Canada

View map

An open letter to the young "lady" who was seated in Section V, Row 1, Seat 6 or 7 at last night's Saint John Sea Dogs hockey game

Dear Young "Lady,"

For the uninitiated when it comes to attending hockey games, it is common courtesy to stay in your seat until there is a stoppage in play. Similarly, moving from the top of the stairs to your seat is also done when there has been a whistle, so as to not disrupt the game experience for the other people who have also paid for tickets to the game.

If you did not know this the first time you interrupted half the row, during the first period, you were certainly aware of it after the usher told you (the first of many occasions, incidentally). In the case that you didn't hear her, I know for a fact that you heard me nicely explain it to you after the second time, because you looked me straight in the face and petulantly declared, "I know."

The third time (during the third period of a tied hockey game, no less), you decided to push by us all -- ignoring yet another person telling you to stay put -- you started up the stairs, turned around, came back down and stood beside me at the end of the aisle. In case that wasn't enough of a disturbance to your fellow spectators, you began yelling, "Ray! Ray! The ticket's in my purse!" because you hadn't thought to wait until the 50/50 draw before sauntering up the stairs to ignore the usher again. So perhaps you'll understand why, when you returned in the middle of play once again, I didn't feel the need to take my eyes off the game, or shift in my seat to let you by.

This afternoon, should you be in the same seats and have the same lack of respect for the people around you, including your boyfriend who looked more than a little embarrassed by your princess routine, you may find my rather long legs blocking the way back to your seat until there is a whistle. Because I am half-Viking, half-Celt, full-Canadian, and this is HOCKEY, you stupid, self-important little airheaded bitch.

And Ray?

You can do better.

Visits: 2709

• Like 1