Barefax - Isabelle

Hello,

Just wondering if Isabelle is still working at the Fax? I stopped by many times since the summer during the day but never had any luck in seeing her.

She is the only reason I went to the BF. Does any know if she still works there?

Thanks,

flynch

Easy to spot; blond, thin, fantastic smile, beautiful and huge natural breasts. A nice tush to boot (not literally). She is awesome to talk to and a great CR dance.

Thanks for the info. I guess I was just plain unlucky on my numerous trips to the BF in search of Isabelle. I even asked the DJ on a few occasions but just got an evasive answers; at least his response was unclear to me.

As far as what Isabelle looks like, well, she is as described by blumantru. I think she used to have a page on mySpace with some pics. What I like about her is her manner - I am not really a big boobs guy but I just like the interaction with her. Just to make things clear, there was never any "extras" or anything other than the normal "dance".

I had the priviledge of taking isabelle for a few dances but never went back!! It was very cold in the CR!!

I think i saw Isabelle 3 weeks ago at the fax, i hear she is amazing in the CR but low millage, can anyone page me who's had in the back with details of whats of limit?

I think i saw Isabelle 3 weeks ago at the fax, i hear she is amazing in the CR but low millage, can anyone page me who's had in the back with details of whats of limit?

From my limited experience, she operates strictly within the limits. I suppose you would classify her as low mileage.

I thought she would have had a bit more millage, i would love to suck those

( * )( * )'s but judging by the comments it looks like touching is as far as it goes.... still a sweet girl

ISABELLE is INDEED,...A GEM! I have chatted and been to CR with her before. She is a veyr CUTE, SLIM and veyr BUSTY BLonde. She loves to smile and is extremely sweet. She's actually a good friend of mine ( I won't divulge any more details,..LOL)...

sHE IS absolutely and ANGEL. Im not being biased though,..haha, she's got the face, the body, the moves and the personality. I love that girl :)

HELLO EVERYONE

Isabelle would ONLY be working every Saturdays,..from 12noon to 7pm. She would be back by the 14t of JAnuary. Untill she changes her sked again,..I would constantly update her thread.

This babe is truly, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Though she aint into hanky panky stuff, she does give an EXCELLENT dance, very sweet and such a smart conversationalist.

Btw, if you're a TRUE BLonde Lover ( like me), who likes natural HHHHUUUUUUUGGGEEE rack, a slim and fit body, and a face that sssooo CUTE and looks innocent,...then Isabelle is for you :)

Have a happy new year everyone

I am not so sure if she is planning to retire. I think she just wants to relax a bit, since she has bene working 6 days a week, for the last 4 to 5 months of lats year. If guys here would continue appreciating her, then she would surely be working for atleats a year :)

I woud update everyone about her sked. This girl is truly a GEM :) Busty, slim, blonde, sweet, pretty, loves ot HUG a LOT :) wwoooo hhoooo

Talked to Isabelle just before New Years... she's headed back to Toronto... she mentioned she's going back to work for Naked News :) - Their gain our loss :(

Isabelle just texted me and she mentioned she is not decided yet on whether to return to Ottawa this week. She plans to shuffle back and forth from here to other places.........nonetheless, I'll update her thread here whenever she messages me

Hello EVERYONE!

The very LOVELY , GORGEOUS , NOT n SPICY Isabelle would be back on Thurs ( Jan 19) till Staurday (21) ONLY. SHe told me she has other plans too,...but she will do her best to go back and forth from Ottawa to her "CLASSIFIED, TOP SECRET " location...LOL :)

SHe 's working the 12noon to 6:30pm shift. So, there u go guys!

Like what I have always mentioned, this girl is WELL WORTH IT :) and very sweet and smart too

She moved to Toronto. I bumped into her just before Christmas and she told me she was moving there to be a "Naked News Anchor". I know it sounds kinda ridiculus but I have known her for a very long time on a personal level and she's never lied to me before? I am sure she will return at some point? She always does.

Yeah, she already quit with Naked News. She goes back and forth from Ottawa to Toronto. I just met her and had a few dances with her at the FAX last monday. She was at the Fax since Saturday,and would stay till tomorrow.

She would update me when she would be back here in Ottawa.

Was speaking with Isabelle today, she is moving back to Ottawa, and will be back to dancing 5 days a week, finally some good news at the Fax!