Things you say in the chat room!!!

Before you read this post, you need to reed the following post Cat has written on another thread.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=28343#post28343

Okay now that you are back, I will had my 2 cents worth. I don't think everyone realizes that the chat room is not restricted to CERB members. Anyone that can access the internet and find the link can sign in as a guest even if they are not a CERB member. In addition, let's be honest here, there are numerous CERB members who are lurkers, for those who are not sure what that means, that refers to members who are here just to get a kick of reading juicy details and have never seen an SP or MP. Therefore what Cat has said about boards applies even more to the chat room.

In the last 2 weeks, I had to warn 2 pers in chat that were saying things that could lead to disclosing information I knew the SPs/MPs did not want it disclose for public knowledge. I am sure I am not unique here in the fact that quite a few ladies have disclosed personal info to me such as real name that they certainly would not reveal to every client that they see. You should consider yourself lucky the lady trusted you enough to reveal that information and not turn around and reveal it to everyone that enters the chat room. As Cat clearly mentioned it is hard to trust anyone in this business so you should feel really priviledge when a lady confides in you. I know I do and treat those as personal confidence, the same way I treat very personal information I know about my own family.

Keep in mind that society here in North America still can't understand that these are wonderflul ladies who chose this business and we should judge people by who they are and not what they do. We are all human beings who shoud be treated with the upmost respect. Unfortunately that is not the case for Sps/Mps, therefore since we know how fantastic these ladies are, we need to ensure we don't end up like the rest of society and compromise these ladies confidences.

I truly enjoy chat and I would encourage many to come in and have fun as we have a great group getting together in there and it is expanding every week. Just remember it is a place to have a nice conversation, meeting new people and have fun. If you want to discuss personal business you should learn about private chat rooms if the lady is up to discussing business, or even better if you have never met the lady, personnally contact her via her prefered means, e-mail phone or PM

p.s. I just want to add that one member did not realized what he had mentioned in chat could reveal some confidential information and was very apologetic about it. Fortunately, no damage was done that time.

Hear! Hear!

It's not always malicious (and you have emphasized that). Some are so enthusiastic to share a good experience that they forget that one is engaging in a hobby which requires a lot of discretion.

You make several good points. Some of them should also apply to reviews.

Posters should consider never saying things like "I received BBBJ (or whatever)..." or "XXX had a tasty pussy...".

We can read between the lines. We should read between the lines. And if we cannot, we should go elsewhere to get indiscreet details.