Different expectations ... What's the right way to handle the situation?

I appreciate your concern and support tome however would like to comment about the quote below. Every lady is entitled to decide what is right to ask for based on each particular situation. In this situation in particular asking for the full donation was appropriate.

Again, I agree with Sara - in my opinion, asking for the whole donation is not appropriate. A cancellation fee should have sufficed. quote]

Isabella,

Had you made it clear ahead of time that you would expect your donation to be paid whether or not the date went ahead, then you should feel entitled to the full fee......or whatever cancellation charge you would have stated.

In order to avoid a similar misunderstanding in future, make it clear on your web-site or in pre-date correspondence what your expectations are in this regard.

The fact that you feel you are entitled to the full fee, is certainly your right and prerogative, however if that was not clearly stated ahead of time, it is difficult for you to go back and ask for the full amount;

Finally, never put yourself in harms way for a few dollars, its not worth you getting injured or landing in the hospital.

SNK.......

Guest **n****er

I won't comment on the donation aspect since I haven't really been in that situation being a stripclub dude, but I can speak to his behavior.

Even though you were not blocking the exit, even being near it could set him off. Let me re-iterate that it was NOT your fault. But everybody is different. And even being close to the exit while a difference of opinion is in the air is enough to set off an already unstable individual. It's enough for the fight/flight response to kick-in, and probably why he laid hands on you. No excuse for it, as any rational person never would...however from the behavior you've explained, this individual was NOT rational.

Please be safe.

Isabella

You misunderstood what I said,

You are entitled to charge whatever you want for your time, and that is your sole decision. My comment was simply meant as another opinion as to how you could possibly approach this in the future, opinions which you were asking from others.

Clearly, they are opinions you can choose to listen to or not..........entirely up to you.

Finally, my comment of a 'few dollars' was simply meant to trivialize the monetary aspect of the situation, regardless of the amount, it is insignificant, compared to your health and well being.

Guest B*nzm*****r

I am in total agreement with Sara's response and as with the others I am saddened to hear this happened to you as you are clearly very well regarded and have many friends here. I do not want to see you again put yourself in a potentially dangerous situation so I fully endorse Sara's recommendations. I once paid a $50 cancellation fee to a lady at the door of her incall location as she was clearly not in any condition to make sound and intelligent choices and I left without protest. Each situation is different and as such must be treated differently as you never know where it will go to or what it will esclate into. That said, I would not have paid her the full hourly donation.

Well this situation just sucks but I personally don't think you should've asked for the whole donation... Wouldn't just a cancellation fee have sufficed?

Also, coming from a retail management standpoint, you shouldn't have put yourself between him and the door. I used to teach staff that if someone takes something from the store, let them go, don't chase them or try to stop them. You put yourself at risk for what? A couple bucks? He pushed you cause he had no choice. You were blocking his way out. I'm not condoning that he touched you, however if you trap an animal, they may attack.

I get that this was upsetting for you, I'm sorry that you had to go through it. A lot of things could have been running through his head, guilt, nerves... maybe he just couldn't do it, so he chose that reason to tell you he couldn't stay. It may have had nothing to do with you in particular but he needed a reason to leave.

All in all, I think a cancellation fee should have been paid by the gent and obviously Isa shouldn't have been manhandled.

Send him to me!!!!!!!I too would have expected the donation and would also have stepped in front of him,sorry but I believe in getting whats mine and will fight for it,I am just being honest, right or wrong.As said we post our pictures,writings,thoughts so anyone coming to see us, if they have looked at the persons website and read their posts or blogs,should have a good feel of whom they are going to meet,even with no face pics{if they choose not to show them}.I think it only fair that he pay after all he now knows your location ,took up your time and caused you great upset,if he were a true gentleman he would compensate you .