Is it just me or does the holiday season make you especially horny too? Instead of putting pressure on "man" to keep up with my desires, I like to turn to my friends..This is where sex toys come in (they are my friends). I love dildos, one's that feel like a real cock, heated up! I think this one is great..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHlf0gnd9lSoc02tyYyRwD1UmtgNDMT83vbHuEwtSLCNqmHqM3YAAny suggestions?

There should be an amendment to the constitution that ensures the right to bear them. You know like the right to bear arms. Can you believe that Alabama still bans the sale of them. And Texas used to ban owning too many of them????? People there go to Wallgreens and get an electric toothbrush.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/02/11/obscenity.trial.reut/

Canadian Customs likes them too. Back in the 80's, they would seize them and slap some kind of "sin" tax on them. I know I had to pay it.

We should all keep in mind that there is a time and place for sex toys and we all have to be careful how they are used!!

Best_Man_Left_Bleeding.jpg

• Like 1

I actually had nothing better to do than to search for a larger sized version of that ad to decipher the phone-number and to ring it. There was no answer...

I actually had nothing better to do than to search for a larger sized version of that ad to decipher the phone-number and to ring it. There was no answer...

You're kidding me? I like your style, he must have been having another margarita night..