Best of 2011 - Memorable Locations

I always see lists of `who` was the best of the year, what about `where` was the best.

One of my most memorable was a hot & heavy quicky that I had at Beaudrey Park last spring. The sun was hot and slipped off my hoodie & shirt at the same time (by accident of course :))..... or was the best time the Ocean in Mexico? hmmm ..

Where was your most memorable spot?

xox

Porscha

Guest B***ke Ba****

Doing it doggie style on a moving sea-doo out at Delta beach in the summer of 1995.

Posted via Mobile Device

As far as 2011 goes there are a number, but I would say all night in a jacuzzi suite.

In years past I would say a spontaneous duo with two waitresses after hours in a bar and it included a pool table.

Ah memories......

in the backstage/dark corner of a major fetish event I was participating in Toronto in October. Ok it was only oral sex,and the sex was continued in my hotel room...but yeah:) it was really awesome

also in Scotland:D

Myself, I'd have to say in front of the heat of the fireplace in my rec room floor on a nice thick white furry rug. It was so hot and intense, it always comes to mind first!