Alanna Johnson

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Alanna is a very beautiful lady, has eyes that melt you, and a sexy accent. She met me with a warm long hug & a slow soft kiss, wearing a dress that clung to her curvy body. She immediately made me feel comfortable, pouring us both a glass of wine. We sat & talked, caressing & kissing each other the whole time. As things progressed the dress came off, and wow, she had on a sexy corset, stockings & garter that took my breath away. Alanna's pictures are accurate, if anything she is even hotter in person. The further we went the hotter she became, fulfilling my every desire & want. She seemed genuinley into the sex and was quite vocal about her pleasure. Alanna knows how to move her body in the most sensual of ways. That was last week & I can't wait for her to return to Halifax.

Alanna, you can prebook me now, lol.

Hard

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest t**i***n

Alanna is that wicked hot coworker / naughty neighbor / girl next door type of woman. She is real and down to earth and her bubbly personality makes her a bit chatty but she could read the dictionary and still keep you captivated with her flirtatious eyes. Her exceptional oral skills are not something they teach in school, from a gentle kiss to other, more visceral, usages of lips, throat and tongue. She could never be just a friend or even a friend with benefits because from the first taste of her, you can't get her out of your mind. She is intelligent and articulate, but a true hellcat in the sack. You could take her home to meet your mother but you'd be thinking about banging her in the bathroom the whole time and she'd know it and use it to make you crazy but then ride you in the bathroom between courses. Don't miss the opportunity to see her, you won't regret it

Guest f***imes20***

Alanna is a fantastic Woman. I have been fortunate enough to spend some time with her, and get to know her. She is a very nice person, and very genuine. She makes sure you have a wonderful experience, (and you quickly feel at ease, and forget that you are not with a wild girl friend).

Alanna always looks great, and dresses to impress, (and if you had a special request, she certainly would do her best to accommodate you).

Without getting into too much detail, she is very passionate, and loves to please. I am sure if you treat her right, you would have a very wonderful time. The last time we met, I felt like I was on a movie set, it was amazing, (Alanna was just that, amazing).

She is is town from time to time, and if you get the chance, she is certainly worth meeting. She is a wonderful girl.

Best Regards Alanna....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.