Brandi in Kamloops

Guest f***2f***

Well boys today it was Brandi day!!

I arrived in kamloops a little later than our appointed time but she assured me it was not problem.

her incall is very clean and very tastfully decorated.

I was greeted by Brandi with a nice kiss and she was dressed in an open silk robe. Now boys she is not a spinner. She's pretty with long blonde hair and a great personality and I think it's fair to say that she is a bbw.

she has huge round tits and they were nice to play with....very sensitive with pencil eraser size nipples when she's excited.

She led me into the love nest....mirrored wall (what is it with these BC girls they all like to watch themselves getting nailed?). I divest myself of all clothing right away. her eyes grow wide as she sights the love tackle.....I'm getting used to this reaction from sps...she makes usual ohs and ahs and suggests that doggie is going to be awesome (to each their own....mia victoria liked legs on shoulders...brandi likes doggie...and greek!!! more on that in a minute)

she asks me if I want a massage and I say no....I'm really ready to get right to er!! she is a bit disappointed (tells me later she is renowned for her massages) but I lay on the bed and she proceeds to give me a fucking awesome bbbj...deep throat baby and she is skilled!! That old meat stick was nekkid as a jay bird and all the way down her gullet...she was massaging my nuts and rubbing my prostate like a good thing.

Soon I persuaded her to swing around for a nice 69...she has a very juicy yummy snatch and soon I was sucking and licking her snatch like a good old boy.

there is nothing better in the world than having your dick deep throated while you have a wet slick gash on your face, in my humble opinion.

After about ten minutes of that she wanted boner's boner in her doggie style...she's a little bossy.......soon I was up behind her with my meat stick plugged into her and pumping like there' s no tomorrow. she has a very talented snatch too....grips you like a vice and it's a very nice tight fit!!! Well a ten minute pounding with her yelling at me to slap her ass was all I could take and I blasted a load in the trojan.

Round two consisted of me eating her pussy for a good 15 minutes...she wanted digits in her ass and her cunt and a good rough tonguing on her clit......she got extremely wet and her swollen snatch is a sight to behold....it's the butterfly sort that opens up and her clit gets nice and hard and sticks right out!!

the sight of that beautiful cunt got me all hard again and she directed me to kneel upright and finger her snatch hard while she gobbles my dick from the side...nice action.

next we got the old 69 going again and that was tres good but then came the piece de restance.

She says "OK I want that big cock in my ass....I can come that way...I love it!!!"

she gave me a final bbbj which was awesome, got in the shower with me and scrubbed my back and dick and I was on my way.

she is coming to Ottawa in March if anyone is interested.

She certainly has the skills of a seasoned pro (13 years an sp) she has an awesome attitude about sex and talks dirty too.....those big old titties were a lot of fun and her bbbj is to die for.

3 brown will get you an hour of energetic and enthusiastic fun

she certainly went the whole time and doesn't clock watch.

(This is hard work!!!bj2.gif)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest **g*or***

NOTE: posted from her Ottawa trip, to give anyone in Kamloops a taste of what lusty moments she's capable of...

When Brandi said she was coming to Ottawa in April, I booked with her because I've always liked her posts here, and hey, I'm a sucker for a nice smile.

The day we met got off to a great start - since she was free, she offered to meet me earlier if I wanted to. Hey, why the hell not? I gathered that this meant she wasn't a strict clock watcher....and she most certainly wasn't. :smile:

She met me at the hotel door with her robe hanging open, and her smile. Oh, did I mention she was naked under the robe? Well, now I have!

We chatted quite a while, got to know each other, while she gave me a very nice massage from my shoulders all the way down to my feet. The fact she even touched my feet - freshly showered or not - is a major kudos. They aren't disgusting...but not my best feature either.

Then I turned over, and we spent a lot of time getting to know each other carnally. She is very attentive to her clients needs, gents, and I even got the impression she was making sure I was getting off happily more so than her own enjoyment. I just made sure she had a good time too. Unless she's as good as Meg Ryan for faking a la "When Harry Met Sally", she loved my affections.

Then things took an interesting twist for round two...we were discussing what to do, and it was a sunny day out...very warm...no sign of anyone in the buildings across from the hotel....hmmm...........balcony, anyone?!?

Let's say taking a lovely lady doggy style on a high-rise balcony in the middle of a hot, sunny day, is a FUCKING AMAZING experience. Yes, that deserves all caps, guys. Anyone who doesn't get rocks off doing that is not doing it right, or should have their sex license revoked. Wow what a rush and a turn on.

Brandi's still in Ottawa for a little bit, guys. She's intelligent, kinky, carnal and adventurous. So if you're up for that - as long as you don't push her into anything that'll get you arrested or kicked out of where she's staying....at least immediately, anyway LOL.....she's worth the time.

Definite repeat, a total sweetie, and hey, popped my balcony sex cherry. Can't go wrong, guys :boobies:

This was from Ottawa, will have to visit out West and see her there too.

I saw Brandi's other review and thought "Wow the balcony???" I could only imagine. Not that brave lol I know the places across

But I saw my friend Brandi too. I have known her for years across many boards. As well as finally getting to get my hands on her ample bosom and amazing ... dimples, I got to go to dinner with her. We found some really good food that I did not know that Ottawa had.

The long and short of it for me was, she showed me that GFE can be more than just an acronym. Walking around the city, talking with her and showing her the sights was better than just finding out what Asian Cowgirl is

As this is a recommendation board I can say without reservation I would recommend a visit with Brandi. Hope you come back to this windy, damp city with all our history Brandi.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.