fetish fun

Got a bit of time on my hands today and tomorrow and I was wondering if there are any SP's in Ottawa that are open to fetish's, clothing request's that sort of thing. Nothing way out there but you know...we all have some lttle secret...ummm interest. anywho

Tried the Sun and CL but doesn't seem to be to big here...

cheers:-D

your best bet is to read reviews......read alot......

that will give you a basic idea of who might work best with you....

Now if you are down to the wire and looking for a little confirmation from a lady...be very polite and ask them by PM or some very polite way......without discussiong any act itself.....you might find wht you are looking for.

many of the ladies have outfits that they are willing to wear or participate in.....

There is quite a few ladies here on CERB that will honor your fetish request, as antlerman states...(just be very discrete in your question). When it comes to outfits just use the recommendation area, most participate quite willing when requested in advance notice of your appointment.:mrgreen:

Guest *e***s****l

I love having clients with special requests! Especially invovling the Fetish kind. ..No need to be discrete though, I'm very open minded.

Lily xoxo

I love fetishy things! Part of the reason I got into the hobby was to experience all sorts of things that ive been curious about, and well, wasnt getting at home, and recommended against doing at home by the missus lol... so im open to almost anything and would like to before i shut myself down and focus on starting the fam.

There have been a few around that ive seen in reviews and reccomendations that seem open to fetish things...I find most that ive contacted have been honest whenever ive asked whether they would be able to...probably a bit different for each person...but again what do i know, im still really kinda new to this lol.

As has probably been echoed and mentioned, be open about what you want, in a tasteful manner. Once you have contact and are speaking, just say what you would like, and make sure it's okay with her. Or him, if you're a her. I don't judge.