anyone seen or heard from

ladies i have been wondering about from the past. There is Yuki that used to be on Merivale and then Booth street. There was Yummi and Bibi that were from 177 St. Joseph in Gatineau. Yummi used to be owner, and i had heard she had opened restaurant here in Ottawa. If anyone has any info, whether here on thread, or by pm, i would appreciate any info please.

Guest s**nflute
ladies i have been wondering about from the past. There is Yuki that used to be on Merivale and then Booth street. There was Yummi and Bibi that were from 177 St. Joseph in Gatineau. Yummi used to be owner, and i had heard she had opened restaurant here in Ottawa. If anyone has any info, whether here on thread, or by pm, i would appreciate any info please.

I am not a lady, however I do know the owner of 330 Booth. Fellow CERB members have looked for her in the past only to learn that Yuki has gone back to school (or China) and that the massage gig was for summer employment only. As for the other ladies, I hope other CERB members can enlighten you.

I am not a lady, however I do know the owner of 330 Booth. Fellow CERB members have looked for her in the past only to learn that Yuki has gone back to school (or China) and that the massage gig was for summer employment only. As for the other ladies, I hope other CERB members can enlighten you.

ladies is the first word in my thread, i wasn't asking the ladies only. sorry about that. as for Yuki, she is here in Ottawa, as i have seen her a couple of times in a shopping mall, but was wondering if she was working again somewhere else.

Guest s**nflute
ladies is the first word in my thread, i wasn't asking the ladies only. sorry about that. as for Yuki, she is here in Ottawa, as i have seen her a couple of times in a shopping mall, but was wondering if she was working again somewhere else.

If you ever find out, please let us know, she is greatly missed.

If you ever find out, please let us know, she is greatly missed.
saw ad in Ottawa sun today for Merivale rd location and there is a Yuki there. have to go check as soon as i get chance.

is yuki also bibi...? is ymmi aslo mimi...i am so confused.

Yummi and Yuki are two different ladies. I know only one Mimi and she left the business 5 yrs ago

Last I heard of Yumi was the same.

Bibi I really really miss. The last time I talked to her she was quitting and I haven't seen her since :(