Why no love for Ottawa west??

Guest *as*e

Just wondering why it seems like 99% of incalls are in the downtown Ottawa area? From my perspective the west has alot to offer over dt Ottawa; the hotels (Upscale and moderate) - some close to shopping/buses and has a very large male clientele...but yet still very little west end service. Access to the west is relatively easy from dt or from central Ottawa...and in the west there is what seems to be less of an opportunity to run into someone you know on your way to an appointment.

I would like get an idea of the rationale for picking an incall location because I want more service in the west.

Guest ye***3

Not sure how west you are talking but I believe Taylor Monroe is west of downtown. You can't go wrong with her.

Just a thought to include in this discussion, perhaps from a very different perspective?

Geography, and proximity to SP locations obviously play a role in scheduling meetings. As well past experience in having to travel a few minutes, or more than a few minutes can possibly tend to make us take some things for granted.

As one who normally must travel 3-4 hours each way, at a minimum, and also usually plan on a night in a hotel while away, the idea of having to only go "across town," seems kind of like a dream world to me!

I actually consider myself fortunate that my access to SP's is not as easy as it is for those who live in Ottawa or Halifax or larger centers. I might never be home! My problem might be that there were too many awesome women too close at hand if it was only an hour or less needed to get to a location, and temptation beckons me easily!

So, let us be thankful our blessings if our travel times are relatively minor. :)

• Like 1

Just wondering why it seems like 99% of incalls are in the downtown Ottawa area? From my perspective the west has alot to offer over dt Ottawa; the hotels (Upscale and moderate) - some close to shopping/buses and has a very large male clientele...but yet still very little west end service. Access to the west is relatively easy from dt or from central Ottawa...and in the west there is what seems to be less of an opportunity to run into someone you know on your way to an appointment.

I would like get an idea of the rationale for picking an incall location because I want more service in the west.

i would say most of the girls are downtown for the reason that's where most of the businessmen are i'm over an hour away from ottawa and hey if the girl is worth it i'd drive 10 hours so count yourself lucky that your right in ottawa but then it could be a bad thing better have lots of money

• Like 1

Agreed, I suspect there is more business for the ladies downtown, But I far prefer driving to the west, east or south rather than downtown.

But, there are a number of independents scattered around town and at least one agency will use different locations out of the down town area.

Just keep your eyes open and you will find a local joy.:icon_biggrin:

I also support the idea that the ladies probably get more business downtown. Also, if you live in the south, west or east, then Downtown isn't that far to go.

If someone works in the west, less people might come from the east end, for example.

By the way, I'm in the south and I only know of one regular SP here. She's amazing! but that has nothing to do with it. The statistics are plain as day - more ladies are downtown, they must be there for one reason or another.

Guest *as*e
Agreed, I suspect there is more business for the ladies downtown, But I far prefer driving to the west, east or south rather than downtown.

But, there are a number of independents scattered around town and at least one agency will use different locations out of the down town area.

Just keep your eyes open and you will find a local joy.:icon_biggrin:

I am no expert but I work in the high tech industry and mostly from home in the west (Kanata, Bells Corners, Nepean) and from my perspective from the male population in the west during the day... I am pretty sure there are tons of business out this way. I would love the opinion of an Indy SP that decides to have an incall hotel location DT instead of in the west...is there historically more clients DT when you advertise that you are DT or do you get equally as much in the west when you advertise you are in the west? or is DT just an automatic reaction without looking at the accessibility factor for clients?

I say advertise - because I know alot do not advertise here - only once in a while...so there is a whole other market that we are not seeing on these boards - that may very well be in the west all the time.

Yes - this is purely selfish on my part trying to get understanding and more options out west or to get a list of ladies in the west most of the time. I don't like driving DT - too unpredictable - traffic, parking, time.

Guest S**a*Q
SaraMQ will be in the West end:)

and she is awesome.

true story.

She's right... as of Feb.

Now, I was originally downtown as well as in the market area, as I assumed it would be busier for work and whatnot. I think I did well, but I'm pretty sure no matter where I am, if someone wants to find me they will. I've now decided to find the apartment that I want and let the boys find me.

ALSO, having lived in the downtown core I can attest to my travel patterns... When I lived downtown, I had no issues going to other ends of town, east or west. However, now that I'm in the west end, I never want to go downtown. :D

i drive an hour and find getting down town not that hard and the drive has always be well worth it