Cassandra (Portuguese Knockout)

Anybody have any info on her. She looks really hot but can't find any info. She currently has an ad on BP but she used to advertise on EC. Any info would be appreciated.

Had a very good session with her back in November - a little pudgy, but she makes up for it with an enthusiastic CBJ - plays it safe, and I definitely have repeated since...

I had seen her late last year, and although I enjoyed myself, I found the hour went by too quick, and we had to leave her incall at the time before the hour was up. Not that it felt rushed, but she's just a very fun girl to talk to, and we lost track of time.

To make it up to me, she proposed another session that would be a much longer one, at the same price, which I accepted - we just needed to sync our schedules, and it just so happened this weekend worked out.

Met her at a new place, and we took our time, had a few drinks & a very good time, with a few SOG. Definitely made me a happy man, and left me feeling satisfied. She's a great girl to chat with, and is definitely passionate in the bedroom. Not a spinner in the least, nor would I classify her as a BBW at all - just a little baby fat, and that was fine with me...

Saw her twice a couple of years ago. Very nice lady, pleasent and not shy. Also very very safe but did allow DATY althought YMMV I'm not sure.

Worth the trip.