Kim K lookalike

Any info on the sp from BP advertises as a Kim Kardashian lookalike? Pictures are smoking hot but not heard anything about her. Any info appreciated. If need be PM me.

• Like 1

There was just a little blurb about MrJetztv on CTV news. Waiting to hear what they say about him on the news.

edit

They showed some clips of his videos including one that looked as though it was filmed by peeping through a window. The police said they were doing a full investigation of him. They mentioned there was a warrant out for his arrest in Florida for living off the avails.

Edited by Elle

There was just a little blurb about MrJetztv on CTV news. Waiting to hear what they say about him on the news.

edit

They showed some clips of his videos including one that looked as though it was filmed by peeping through a window. The police said they were doing a full investigation of him. They mentioned there was a warrant out for his arrest in Florida for living off the avails.

Hopefully they get this scumbag - I have been ripping down any posters I see.

On one of the news clips i saw the girl was young and said "i had a drink and dont remember a thing from the rest of the night, woke up the next morning beside him dazed and confused". had she been herself that night she never would have been in his video. He claims to love native girls because they have none in hawii and targetting them. but targeting the young, financially struggling girls and feeding them drugs is a problem in wpg that we were moving past over the years and he set that and the industry back years. all they end up leaving, well the girl i know has left him with a bad addiction and made no money. He is not a good man who as a sp, i am looking for to the day he is in custody being everyones sp there not making any money. give them a little time to extradite him to finish up his warrant and do some more free sp work there :) The number he put on the dirty, posters and adds on bp are all the same number so be careful!! i dont feel these girls are in a safe place or you calling is putting yourself in one. on the same note if anyone has a friendship/seen the girl in the past and keep in touch please let her know she can call me anytime to show her how to independant and NOT need this 80's wannabe pimp and make money independantly. i would love to help them out at no cost or favor!! and mrjetz.....i hope you see this, my number is on my add and love to talk to you in person to tell you what i think. :)

• Like 5

On one of the news clips i saw the girl was young and said "i had a drink and dont remember a thing from the rest of the night, woke up the next morning beside him dazed and confused". had she been herself that night she never would have been in his video. He claims to love native girls because they have none in hawii and targetting them. but targeting the young, financially struggling girls and feeding them drugs is a problem in wpg that we were moving past over the years and he set that and the industry back years. all they end up leaving, well the girl i know has left him with a bad addiction and made no money. He is not a good man who as a sp, i am looking for to the day he is in custody being everyones sp there not making any money. give them a little time to extradite him to finish up his warrant and do some more free sp work there :) The number he put on the dirty, posters and adds on bp are all the same number so be careful!! i dont feel these girls are in a safe place or you calling is putting yourself in one. on the same note if anyone has a friendship/seen the girl in the past and keep in touch please let her know she can call me anytime to show her how to independant and NOT need this 80's wannabe pimp and make money independantly. i would love to help them out at no cost or favor!! and mrjetz.....i hope you see this, my number is on my add and love to talk to you in person to tell you what i think. :)

I think you just became my hero!

That a girl Chastity tell it like it is. This guy needs to be caught and locked up and like you said become a provider where he is going...lol and not making anything for it..lol You are a top notch lady and these young ladies would learn alot from you. Here's hoping they take you up on your offer or if not at least get away from him before they get a drug addiction.

I second Pushpin's you are my hero

Yeah. But also he has one vid called special k and the girl looks like she has no idea what's going on and then you see someone using a black berry to take a pix I bet she will end up on bp with a ad too. Lol. But also he handed out 500 flyers Nd only 19 subscribers.

Yeah. But also he has one vid called special k and the girl looks like she has no idea what's going on and then you see someone using a black berry to take a pix I bet she will end up on bp with a ad too. Lol. But also he handed out 500 flyers Nd only 19 subscribers.

Pretty sure this guy's gonna end up stepping on the wrong toes, and will end up somewhere downstream in the Red...

I don't even think he will end up in the red cause who wants to haul around a price of sh!t in there trunk to the red. Lol