Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

An excellent intro, PlayPal. You will get from our community what you give to the community. Read the threads, let us know your opinions through your own posts and have tons of fun. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Guest ***yP*l

Thanks kindly everyone for your most warm welcome. Sadly, I must take an indefinite absense due to an urgent family illness which requires I leave Ottawa immediately this morning. Hopefully, I will be able to return in the near future. I've had to therefore cancel my scheduled liason with my new found friend for tomorrow.

I'll be back when I can. Thanks.

...as I believe in being polite. Although I was unable to find an "introduce yourself" section, I wanted to simply say hello and offer a brief introduction to you being new to this fine site. I am a mature, well-mannered, athletic, non-smoker, non-drug user and friendly person who enjoys companionship in Ottawa and occasionally while away and have done so for many years. Discretion, good manners and courtesy are very much in my character and I am very much looking forward to spending time with ladies of similar qualities and compatablity. Thank-you in advance.

i have been on here only a few months and found people friendly and helplfull. on chat had a few laughs

Guest ***yP*l

Thanks kindly everyone for the welcome....just got back to Ottawa today. I had a funeral to organize as it turned out. Bummer.

Guest ***yP*l
Hmm, it seems I'm a bit late to this party, sorry about that!

Welcome to CERB nonetheless playpal! Crappy news in regards to the funeral, never an easy thing.

Thanks kindly. Didn't want to drag my personal life into this...only wanted to explain my absense. We all have to deal with these things and as you note it's never easy.