2 new girls - training help needed

It is that time again... I know I know you poor CERBites (and of course, ONLY CERBite member's of CMJ) having to donate your bodies to the cause, are you feeling dirty and used? Well why don't you book a discounted training reservation and help welcome Vitala and Nadja to CMJ...

45 minutes for $180 (trainer and trainee)

Vitala ~ The stunning former dancer, Mauration/Indonesian background. Early 20's, 5'5", 115 lbs, 34-A, really long brown hair, she has mesmerizing brown eyes and will leave you breathless!

Nadja ~ The sexy academic.... she has beauty and brains... Italian/American. Mid 20's, 5'3", 120lbs, 34-C, brown hair & brown eyes.

Don't miss this...

I'd be willing to sacrifice my body in the name of professional development..lol. Could you please pm me the details?

If you are asking for details you obviously have not read the initial post properly. "(and of course, ONLY CERBite member's of CMJ)" in other words, you need to be a member of club CMJ if you want to donate your body. Therefore before asking details about the training sessions you should request info on how you can become a member.

Cheers and membership does have it's rewards. It is certainly worth it if you like sensual massages.

So far so good... Vitala had a great start yesterday - so much so that I doubt she will need anymore training. She used to work at Legends spa in Edmonton, so her training was really just to get her used to how things flow at CMJ. By the way... did you see her first review yet? Smokin.... lol.

So one down one more to go.... Nadja starts tonight at 4 pm.

By the way, she is named after the book titled Nadja - an influential book written by the French surrealist Andre Bretton in 1928. It starts with the question "Who am I?"

Another note on the name from the book: "She has been

described as a state of mind, a feeling about reality, a kind of

vision, and sometimes we wonder if she exists at all."

Did I mention she is an academic? lol...

Guest i***k***
hi

where is this club, c m j, how do i get in touch with this place.

Read my Vitala review under the recommendations section. The website is listed there.

hi

where is this club, c m j, how do i get in touch with this place.

LP,

Welcome to CERB. You could try to pm CMJ and request information as it is a private gentleman's club.