Emma @MGF

I just came back from seeing Emma and WOW, she is smoking Hot. Had I known what she looked like facially, I would have booked longer. I won't go into all the details but the question asked is typically bbbj and the answer is yes but ymmv. Amazing girl, sweet, smart, amazing body, gorgeous face. I will definitely repeat...hopefully tomorrow:) Thanks MGF, I'm lucky I was on the mailing list from a failed booking a year and a half ago...this definitely more than made up for missing out on Sandy at the time.

Additional Comments:

I saw her again since today is her last day. Sweet sensual kisses, great bbbj, MPOS, great skin, amazing body, Beautiful girl, well worth a visit. In a way I want to keep her for myself but I get she needs clients for her to comeback.

In case my low post count screams out shill for the general population here, I do have a few reviews here and they are typically in line with the general consensus. I'm not a full time hobbyist thus my sparatic reviews but I do these to contribute since I rely on reviews myself when choosing an SP. Anyways, don't miss out on this one!

Edited by pete
  • Like 1

"I'm not a full time hobbyist " -- ha! That's funny, I guess you'd have to work 9 to 5 at seeing SPs everyday to qualify for that.

BTW she has positive reviews elsewhere, so I don't suspect you of being a shill

lol. Yea, i guess that sounded weird. Maybe I could have said I don't hobby as often as some here. She didn't have any reviews here so I wanted to contribute. When I do visit an SP, they are typically visiting from out of town...I just didn't want to be accused of being a shill so thanks for the support :)

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Emma last week and she was a complete sweetheart. Attracted by her photo and by the professional way in which the appointment was made I was all geared up for disappointment but once the door opened I knew that I was in for the real deal. A beautiful room, with a beautiful,sexy and extremely intelligent lady made for not only a wonderful physical experience but a stimulating one for the mind as well.I am already looking forward to Emma's return to Ottawa.

OMG!

Emma was such a fantastic personality

Very graceful super beautiful, clean, professional yet passionate

I am going to introduce her to my parent

Not too sure how to explain it to them!

Posted via Mobile Device

I just saw her again today. I am addicted to her...super cool, super hot, great body, great personality. Just an all around awesome girl.

Saw Emma on her last visit to Ottawa. She is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met! Truly the total package. A definite repeat for sure!!!

Guest *o***e

Just met Emma. All I can say is that she is the new standard. Absolutely an amazing young woman. She is STUNNINGLY beatiful, body to make one weep for joy, fanastic personality. In my head (and perhaps out-loud once or twice) I kept repeating "oh my god!", and that was before she took of her clothes. Once we were lying together embracing, I believe I felt the presence of God in the room with me.. and I'm NOT religious. :-) Anyway, I could not recommend her more highly. I want to write poetry and make great art I was so inspired by her.. but as my skills lie elsewhere I'll just have to wait until she returns to Ottawa to be inspired again.

I saw her again as well yesterday and i echo all the others. Sweet girl with a beautiful face and hot body.

lol...I can relate. I have been hobbying for years and still do not feel comfortable posting much. Thanks for the review, I look forward to checking her out!

I saw her again as well yesterday and i echo all the others. Sweet girl with a beautiful face and hot body.

I booked Emma to come for an outcall yesterday for a very long appointment.She's sexy beyond words.What god didn't get right(e.i. those amazing 36 dd breasts) modern science made perfect.She has amazing sexual stamina.We tried different positions.But she just had energy which was superhuman.After we talked about multiple topices.She's not just beautiful she's intellegent too.I'd have to say from seeing her she's a goddess andI will repeat sometime in the future.

I saw her again today for 2 hours. I love this woman. She is amazing. Being with her was like being with a girlfriend. We would talk and it flowed super well, shared pictures on out phones, and hugs an kisses (among other things). Time went by so fast that she tried to get my 2nd shot out but couldn't do it :( but had fun trying.

Treat her well and with respect. Great girl.

I had a duo with Emma and Laeticia last week when they were in town. This was my first duo, and it was pretty intense!! Non stop kissing, touching, sucking and fucking until I couldn't take anymore.

lots of fun with hot, friendly girls. This was my second time with Emma and first with Laeticia.

• Like 1

I met Emma when she was here last week. She told me she was heading back to Montreal later that day. The experince was a "blast"! Wow. I love MGF.

Emma has to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!! She is an amazing woman and a must see when she is in Ottawa!!

This recommendation is probably completely unnecessary. Emma is in Ottawa for a couple of days and I notice that MGF isn't even advertising on CERB that she's here. I'm sure that's because every available spot has been booked.

I first met Emma over a year ago on her first trip to Ottawa. When I walked out the door a half hour later I could only repeat the word "Wow" all the way to the elevator and out the hotel door. Imagine that your in some hot Montreal nightclub. Well Emma is the most beautiful woman in the place. The one every guy is looking at.

I usually never see an SP a second time but after last night I have now seen Emma six times.

I finally got to meet the fabled Emma today over my lunch hour. Beautiful is an understatement. Her body is very obviously amazing, but what struck me the most is her big soft brown eyes. If ever there was a perfect woman for my tastes it is Emma. I look forward to seeing her again as many times as possible.

10/10/10

As alway with MGF there are no hassels, no delays, no no shows and all handled with professionalism. I would like to thank them for this.

Greeted at the door by a smoking hot girl like you would be by a GF after a long day at work with a gentle kiss and warm hug. This lady made me feel at ease instantly. I am not sure what I can add to the previous posts, but all my favorites abbreviations were offered with a stellar performance. Her passion kept pace with mine and that is what I define as a GFE. Repeat? Everytime she comes to town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.