Stunningstar2011(Candy)

Hello all,

I was in chat one evening a few weeks ago and came opon this pleasant young lady. after some conversations we arranged a meet. She was a veyr nice perosn to chat with and arrived as advertised on time, was a little shy at firts but that didn't last too long. She was very accomodating as a have a complex schedule to say the least.

We have similar shy type personalities so it was nice to visit with somebody who knew how I felt. She was much prettier in person than in some of her pictures to be quite honest and I didnt waste any time in telling her that. After a few minutes she was quick to direct me to where she wnated to go and what she wanted to do. This little spitfire of energy actually made me laugh with her attitude and spirit. I was aquite appreciative of a little undressing show to reveal quite a nice body. long flowing red hair, a nicely toned body, that she even says she doesn't work on too much.

I did some exploring for a while, focusing a little a the lady and getting some cute little smiles and giggles. After some light touching, nibbles, and ...well. We chatted a little more and this young lady has lived quite a life and is a veyr interesting young woman to go with her amazing body. I would venture for any respectable person who is looking for a beautiful, cute, little redhead who has some energy to spend some time with that you would be remised if you didn't meet this young lady. You will not be disapointed with your time. I know I wasn't!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.