Fantasy's~ is it wrong?

Afterall you were that hunk of a guy working out in the gym, 6'1'' 190 lbs you had these god awful tattoos:shock:(looked like the person who did your tatts was freaking loaded), hairy chest,(BTW how many times do you get in shit at the gym for taking off your shirt).Yes we are all lucky guys ... next time keep your shirt on! last time you left it hanging on the stairmaster, it kinda smelled...:mrgreen:

Hey Pete, you're a lucky guy! I pray for those kinda dreams man!

I definitely think it's important to tell a girl about your dreams or whatever. I think it's a compliment to her.

Now I must confess, since meeting you PP, I've been dreaming of you. :)

Guest kkottawa

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I was searching for "polyamorous" and found this very interesting thread. My ex and I had an open and polyamorous(1) relationship for 5 years.

I too have the same dilemma as PP. I had a list of SPs that I was going to see over the next few months, but when I got to the second on my list...well there was a spark. I have seen her for 4 weeks in a row and this week will be number five, even though I was trying to let it cool for a bit.

So for the past 5 weeks I've been having trouble sleeping, and feeling anxious all day long. It's what poly people call NRE: new relationship energy.(2)

I hinted at my feelings a few weeks ago and we also discussed the fact that I not only am ok with her job but get extremely turned on by it(3). I felt that she had some feelings too but I am also aware that it could be just that's she's really good at her job. So I've been guarded with my feelings a bit.

Not sure what to do/say next. I don't want to make her feel awkward but keeping silent is killing me. Any advice?

Thanks

KK

1) Polyamory is the desire, practice, or acceptance of having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time with full knowledge and consent by everyone involved. Poly lifestyles vary, with some being open relationships and others being polyfidelitous.

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_relationship_energy

3) The term hot wife refers to a married woman who has sex with men other than her spouse, with the husband's consent, of course. In most cases the husband takes a vicarious pleasure in watching the pleasure of his wife and the man or men, or enjoys watching, hearing, or knowing about his wife's adventures. Husbands may also take part by engaging in threesomes, or arranging dates for their wives.

Guest i***k***
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I was searching for "polyamorous" and found this very interesting thread. My ex and I had an open and polyamorous(1) relationship for 5 years.

I too have the same dilemma as PP. I had a list of SPs that I was going to see over the next few months, but when I got to the second on my list...well there was a spark. I have seen her for 4 weeks in a row and this week will be number five, even though I was trying to let it cool for a bit.

So for the past 5 weeks I've been having trouble sleeping, and feeling anxious all day long. It's what poly people call NRE: new relationship energy.(2)

I hinted at my feelings a few weeks ago and we also discussed the fact that I not only am ok with her job but get extremely turned on by it(3). I felt that she had some feelings too but I am also aware that it could be just that's she's really good at her job. So I've been guarded with my feelings a bit.

Not sure what to do/say next. I don't want to make her feel awkward but keeping silent is killing me. Any advice?

Thanks

KK

1) Polyamory is the desire, practice, or acceptance of having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time with full knowledge and consent by everyone involved. Poly lifestyles vary, with some being open relationships and others being polyfidelitous.

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_relationship_energy

3) The term hot wife refers to a married woman who has sex with men other than her spouse, with the husband's consent, of course. In most cases the husband takes a vicarious pleasure in watching the pleasure of his wife and the man or men, or enjoys watching, hearing, or knowing about his wife's adventures. Husbands may also take part by engaging in threesomes, or arranging dates for their wives.

My advice probably isn't what you want to hear...

Stop seeing her for awhile, tell her you need a break and see a different SP.

Guest kkottawa
My advice probably isn't what you want to hear...

Stop seeing her for awhile, tell her you need a break and see a different SP.

Is 10 days a while? ;)

I left that part out since my post was getting a little long...but I saw 2 more SPs on the weekend partly to test that theory and it was awesome but that original feeling is still strong as ever.

Thanks

I prefer honesty even when it sucks ;)

I prefer honesty even when it sucks ;)

Every situation is different and sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong...but you never know unless you say something. I would imagine the best way to go about it is to lay out there like you know the answer will be 'NO' from her, and in a way that's easy for her to be honest back. And she may have heard it before so she probably knows how to handle it diplomatically if she's not interested. It's all part of the game...

Guest kkottawa
Every situation is different and sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong...but you never know unless you say something. I would imagine the best way to go about it is to lay out there like you know the answer will be 'NO' from her, and in a way that's easy for her to be honest back. And she may have heard it before so she probably knows how to handle it diplomatically if she's not interested. It's all part of the game...

Thanks. Pretty much what I was thinking and you're right...you never know.