bumbed about maria

ok i'll excited to see maria yesterday booked my appt a day in advance......she doesn't show......love this girl but did that ever piss me off.......

Guest ye****y1*3
ok i'll excited to see maria yesterday booked my appt a day in advance......she doesn't show......love this girl but did that ever piss me off.......

which maria are you talking about? i was also stood up by a maria awhile back...after a couple good visits.

Guest ye****y1*3
maria at pinecrest massage

that would be the same for me. shame, she is great when you get her, but very unreliable at best...

Hey man that happens sometimes, things do come up in people's lives that they need to attend to. I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose.

That's unfortunate. In her defence, I been a regular for more than six years and it's never happened to me. Did she have a way to contact you if something came up?

i used to see her all the time on carling - i prebooked the day before - she didn't have my number but i called prior to the appt. and all day after that.....a message on her voicemail would have been nice......

Guest ye****y1*3

yes, she had my number, i even called in advance to confirm again, when i got there, there was no response....