CMJ Style GFE

One of the things I love and that CMJ does so well is how they focus on the relaxing experience while building up tension by teasing. The ladies there are really second to none in this. I have come to enjoy this so much and have often found myself craving so much more then an amazing finish ;) As everyone here knows or should know, CMJ does not play that way so this is never an option (anything more than an amazing finish that is).

I am interested in finding an SP that offers GFE with a CMJ style. I have done my homework on here and I have a few candidates who might fit this bill, but I guess I am looking for someone who is a member at CMJ and has found an SP who provides the CMJ experience + GFE and can speak from their own experience.

I am fairly certain I am not the only lad around who craves this!

Any thoughts?

Cheers Mates.

/rock

If this ends up getting answered privately (depending on the SP's preferences), I'd be interested in being in the loop, too! :grin:

Guest i***k***

I've never been to CMJ but plan to join one of these days... Based on what I've heard about CMJ I'd definitely say Catherine St Claire fits the profile. My first visit was very relaxed, non rushed, included a fabulous massage and much more.

I was going to recommend Catharine also, I see inaluki beat me to it. she has a massage table, and she really knows how to treat her clients.... she is phenomenal.. and the only one who comes to mind based on what you seek.