Halifax Sex Festival

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks for the wealth of info as always sir! I like the sound of the "strip spelling bee". Sounds like fun. Nothing is sexier than a SMART, hot girl taking her clothes off right? :) :)

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I like the sound of the "strip spelling bee". Sounds like fun. Nothing is sexier than a SMART, hot girl taking her clothes off right? :) :)

I wonder what the word-list will be like. Will they have to spell "lickerish"? Or "nekked"?

20102704spellingbee.jpg.jpg

The festival kicked off with a Night of Filthy Emails on Monday night. Once again a full house of purveyors and recipients of unspeakably inappropriate prose. There were many juicy awkward moments and the readers took full advantage. I encourage all who live in the HRM to attend our naughty little festival.

I am sad to report however that our champion, Thom Fitzgerald has been given notice to shut down our beloved little independent theatre. Apparently, the landlord has chosen to expand into the space. We are heartbroken over this development but I am certain the Plutonium Playhouse will rise again in another location.

So come one and come all in support. The subject is sex and that, I know is something of interest to this community.