Bonjour,

My Naughty gift to you! All this week I will be hosting all sessions at a discounted suggested donation. You can find out about the savings and only be eligible if you are signed up to my newsletter.

Don't miss out on my valentine's loving and fall madly in bed with me!

CLICK HERE to subscribe to my newsletter.

I will be sending another invitation to take advantage of my discount tomorrow morning and several more through out the week!

I really want to give you the opportunity to participate.

For those of you who have already signed up, you already know about the special. Don't delay, book your discounted time with me today!

tn_480_138043329.KABXhSHX.DSC04949.jpg.png

Please let me find out what turns you on so that I may seduce and excite in the way that you crave!

I offer a Full Body Sensual Massage and Nuru experience with body slides in excess, showers together, reverse options and much more!

Indulge in a true GFE touch included in all my top class engagements with a genuine and unique manner.

tn_480_Jessica.jpg.jpg

I'm available all this week,

Monday 10am to 10pm

Tuesday 10m to 6pm

Wednesday 10am to 10pm

Thursday 10am to 6pm

Friday 10am to 10pm

Saturday 10am to 10pm

35291189.jpg

You are invited to my private & discreet local that is conveniently in downtown Ottawa. You'll right at home. Or let me come to you for an outcall. Either way, you can enjoy the fact that it's you and I exclusively alone.

100% independent means no driver or receptionist involved!

Please visit my website for additional information and more unedited pixxxs at http://www.jessicamassage.com and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for viewing my thread! I'm anxious to show you how much you are appreciated!

Passionately yours,

Jessica

Call: 613-482-1553

NEW TEXT MESSAGE NUMBER: 613-701-6885

Email: [email protected]

CLICK HERE to book instantly online

or you can send me a Private Message here on the forum

Click Here to read my recommendation

tn_480_DSC07894_2_2.jpg.jpg

Edited by JessicaMassage