The most attractive part about a women is the way they receive me when I approach them the first time, and the way that they express themselves through the course session. It is the look on their face, the sparkle in their eyes, the lips(lipstick), the eye liner, and the way their eyes sparkle when I look in them. I find myself constantly going back to looking in eyes for approval during the course of our encounters, and it is the attitude, receptiveness and communication that sets one woman apart from another for me.

Regarding the physical attributes, I love women's bums, hips, the area between naval and above the knees. I love the way women walk with a sway in their hips. A swaying confident walk, with head held high, with a sparkle in the eyes, and a mischievousness smile is one of the most erotic thing a woman can do to me.

Edited by GrenadeMan
grammatical correction
  • Like 1

the thing i notice about a man first is the eyes they say the eyes are the window to the soul, any color just if you look into them you can see the kindness in them.

I also have to agree that i too like a man taller then me and i do have a thing for shaved heads( the one on the shoulders) i love the feel of running my hands over the stubbly hair.

Guest ***nsut***jr

I like the neck.

It attaches the head to the body.

I think smart is sexy