Stripclubs in Kingston, ON

A few months back I had a good time thanks to the recommendations in this forum about stripclubs in Montreal. Now that I am traveling to Kingston, I want to ask you guys the same question. I was wondering if any of you CERBites can recommend one or two stripclubs there that have the same atmosphere as the Pigale in Gatineau (lots of girls, busy and large), or as the Barb's in Ottawa (cozier and more intimate).

Guest T*uckO***1

I was there in the summer; it is true there is only one and it does not come close to the two local ones you mentioned.

The Plaza is the only strip club in Kingston & it does not hold a candle to Pigales, however, get the right girls from Ottawa or Montreal coming in it can be more fun there & after.

Thanks. This is good advice. I will try to catch the right ladies then.

The Plaza is the only strip club in Kingston & it does not hold a candle to Pigales, however, get the right girls from Ottawa or Montreal coming in it can be more fun there & after.

The zoo (plaza) is ok. Its been a while...

Nothing like Montreal or Ottawam as everyone said...

The city has been hasseling them for years. Its oficially no contact.

My advice is catch a few drinks for a girl, then go for a few dances. Manager is lesbian, thats ok. She doesn't like the girls getting dirty. some girls can get wild, but don't want the other girls getting jealous.

kinda funny that the best milage was tipping on the stage! Dunno why!