I just got out of a relationship about a month ago, and finally decided it's time to move on. I have been following Naomi's ad for a while, but haven't had the courage to call, just because of a million different crazy thoughts prancing in my head.

Anyways, I finally grew a pair and called the agency. Before I even begin to get about Naomi, I have to give huge props to the girl who answers the phone for them. She just was super chill, sounded happy, was extremely helpful, and just made me feel at ease. I don't know about you guys, but for me, I'm like so frightened just calling an SP or agency. I know I shouldn't be, but I just am for whatever reason. I'm not sure of the name of the girl who answers the phone, but she just alleviates all that unnecessary stress. I don't know if it was that she was just so relaxed and happy, but it kinda just was passed onto me, if that makes any sense.

I get to the location and meet Naomi, first off, she is absolutely stunning. She is just one of the most naturally beautiful girls I've ever encountered. And to top it off, she was wearing lululemon! Talk about an ice breaker, lol, we both love lululemon. I was so mesmerized by her looks, I was going to give her my satsuma present at the end of my time, but just handed it to her right when I walked in, lol.

I won't get into too many details of the encounter as it's a YMMV type of thing, but I will say this....

Just setting eyes on this lovely lady will make your cock instantly rock hard,

Just locking lips will make you feel electric & like the luckiest guy on the planet,

The touch of her silky hair on your thighs when she's in-between your legs will make you quiver,

As the suction from her mouth increases on your shaft, your moans will get louder, and you will breathe heavier.

And giving it to her doggy style in front of the mirror will likely cause you to explode because it's pure bliss.

This girl rocks my socks and just made the whole sesh feel real. With all the stuff going on in my life, Naomi just helped put me at ease, and enjoy the moment.

I got 99 problems, but Naomi ain't one! LOL.

Seriously tho, if petite, slim, young, funny, real, awesome, beautiful, sexy, girls are your thing, you will love Naomi. I know I did.

• Like 2

Daniel, thanks for sharing. Glad you enoyed your session, the imagery is great. PK is a superc agency to deal with. Congrats on crossing the threshold. The folks on Cerb are a great bunch , enoy.

Daniel, thanks for sharing. Glad you enoyed your session, the imagery is great. PK is a superc agency to deal with. Congrats on crossing the threshold. The folks on Cerb are a great bunch , enoy.

It wasn't Pink Kitty. It was Ottawa Temptations that I dealt with.

I think she's now with Pink Kitty.

She is working with Ottawa Temptations, but PK has also been booking her on a temporary basis to help get her more exposure. I think you can book with either agency right now, yesterday I booked with Ottawa Temptations.

Regardless though, she is someone you should all see. She's like a Kinder Suprise, so small & tiny, yet full of so much fun and will surely bring a smile to your face!

Update..well Daniel's review got me curious so after contemplating the photos, i ventured out of the sleepy suburbs and headed into OTown to see for myself.

Naomi is shy in a cute way, yet fully embracing the session, sharing and exploring in a mutually satisfying way, exceptional GFE synergy. Reciprocity in spades. Don't know whether I would call my reaction lust or love LOL, with Naomi the experience simply blended into a perfect storm of satiation.

It has been awhile (heady days of undergraduate) since I've shared something intensively memorable on a first meeting; my experience with Naomi is the exception.

Daniel thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 1

Hi guys im running into more than one Naomi,what does she look like.special features

Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.