A question for the ladies

Thanks for the answer Narman, I've always wondered. Also, sorry to hear about the zipper moment. Wish I were there to kiss it better! Wink! Wink!

dam....having it done later in life....no way man.....!!!

I mean when they did it to me when I was a kid....it took me a year to walk after the procedure........

Guest M***ell***A

I mean when they did it to me when I was a kid....it took me a year to walk after the procedure........

Now that's funny!

Did you hear about the Jewish Moil who after 50 years of performing circumcisions he retired.....

He took all the 4-skins to a local specialty leather shop and asked them if they could do any thing with them.....they said yes and to come back in 3 weeks.

3 weeks later he returned and the guy behind the counter said they were not ready yet and he should com back in 2 more weeks.....

So...2 weeks later....a total of 5 weeks...he returned to the leather shop......anxious to see what they had done with all the 4 skins.....

Low and behold they hand him a small change purse.....shocked at waiting 5 weeks for a small change purse he voiced his concern and outrage at the time to get a simple choange purse out of 50 years of circumcisions......

the shop keeper tol the Moil to relax...this was a special change purse......all he had to do was rub it a few times and it would change into a 7 set piece of matching luggage!!!!!

Two men were standing beside each other while using a large communal urinal in Eastern Europe.

One was in his 50's, the other in his 20's. The older man says to the younger,

"Are you from the Minsk region?"

"Yes."

"Near the precinct of Grazny?"

"Yes!"

"From the village of Krakova?"

"Yes!!"

"And you were circumcised by Chaim the Cross-Eyed?"

"Yes!! How do you know all these things?"

"You're pissing on my foot."

(Perhaps should go in the jokes section, but seemed appropriate here.)

8)

Yes Erin show that love.

This thread reminds of a recent episode of "The Long way" a national geographic documentary where Ewan McGregor rides a motorcycle from North Scotland to Cape town in South Africa and has random adventures along the way. I can't remember where it is was but they talk to a tribe where at the age of 18 the males are circumcised in front of the whole tribe as part of their ascension to manhood. During the actual slicing of the foreskin these boys are not permitted to show fear or pain of anykind, WTF. Aren't there so many better ways to become a man?

I took a cultural anthro class a few years back and there was a tribe in Polynesia (I think) whose coming-of-age ceremony involved the boy taking on the manhood of an elder, that is, swallowing his cum. True story.

I took a cultural anthro class a few years back and there was a tribe in Polynesia (I think) whose coming-of-age ceremony involved the boy taking on the manhood of an elder, that is, swallowing his cum. True story.

Gee, that really is cumming of age!

Sorry, couldn't resist... :-)