Sign in to follow this  

Are you ready to see the most beautiful massage studio ever?

UPDATE: Due to the crazy traffic/weather out there, I will not be available this evening at our VIP spot, I'm going to take the night off! BUT, you must come and see our VIP location, it's so pretty it's not to be missed, so I've decided that I will be available there this Sunday, by appointment only between 12pm-6pm.

Come for a one-hour session with me, and experience the ultimate in relaxation and sensuality. I haven't yet tried out our new sauna, wanna come join me for that hot, sweaty experience? As a wonderful introduction to this new place for you, we are currently offering $40 off the regular price of a one-hour massage.

What better way can there be to end your week than by having a beautiful, tattooed woman pamper you from head to toe, and show you how a man should really be treated? My erotic massage sessions are guaranteed to get you tingling from head to toe, and all the places in between ;)

Don't worry you gentlemen in the east, I will be at our east end spot to service you Saturday from 9am-3pm! Pre-booking special still available :)

You can reach me by PM here or email at [email protected], or by calling my location during my posted hours: VIP 613-261-0054, east 613-523-6006. NO TEXTS.

See you soon!

Edited by C**o C**ra

Sign in to follow this