SP's in Barrhaven??

Does anyone know if there are any SP's in Barrhaven that offer PSE services? It's too snowy to drive downtown and wrestle for parking!

The only people that live in B-haven are prostitutes and football players.

I've seen your wife...what position does she play?

Im right by the airport, just pretend its Barrhaven...lol

Close your eyes, tap your heels, and stop by...lol

Gee.. have you been to Barbecue-haven lately. It is huge now, with lots of different neighbourhoods, although I will admit no high-rises. I think a MP or SP would have no problem staying off the radar there. I say that because I live there, and it is not quite the little mom and pop, white picket fence suburb that people think it is.

Gee.. have you been to Barbecue-haven lately. It is huge now, with lots of different neighbourhoods, although I will admit no high-rises. I think a MP or SP would have no problem staying off the radar there. I say that because I live there, and it is not quite the little mom and pop, white picket fence suburb that people think it is.

Agree with you, a SP or MP could rent a basement or something in one of those non-descript house and blend in, in no time...although traffic and visibility could be an issue, you certainly don't want to have those moms pushing the strollers looking at you all the time (and there are lots of them here in 'Haven)

I have seen those condo towns/terrace homes around Longfields, could make for a good location, tons of traffic around that area so nobody will notice much.