A kiss usually involves a head tilt to the left or right.Did you know that left tilters are thought to be less emotional,than right tilters.According to science,the right hemisphere of the brain governs intense emotions,it also controls the left-hand side of the body.

In some parts of the good ole USA kissing is illegal.If you are a woman in HARTFORD,CONN. you can't kiss your husband on sundays.

In CEDAR RAPIDS,IOWA,you are not allowed to kiss strangers.

A kiss burns 26 calories a min and uses 34 facial muscles,112 are used to control posture,so It's a good workout!

There are 600 species of bacteria that live in the mouth and on the tongue and a millilitre of saliva is passed when you smooch.

The longest recorded kiss was 30 hours and 59mins.

Be cautious, some say std's can be passed through kissing,herpes,rare but can happen hiv,meningococcus and hepatitis b,other non std 's that can be passed,stomach bugs,strep throat,mono,cold and flu.

**remember these are not my opinions or statements just pieces of info I found online.

Guest **cely***r***ne

The kiss is an art in itself. The art of seduction.

There are so many types of kisses. An intimate kiss shared between lovers, a rubbing noses kiss, a slight peck on the lips or a friendly cheek smooch.

For me, a kiss tells alot about a person and how they are feeling. It is emotional, it is sexual, and it can be shared with our special someone as Love.

A kiss is not just a kiss...it is poetry, a song.

Aaaah! I love kissing!

I think I tilt either way, depending on my partner in the kiss, our position, many things

And I agree completely with Penelope (an excellent kisser) ... A kiss is almost always much more than the sum of its parts ... It is the doorway to so many things ... It is fun just to take a minute and think about this

The kiss is an art in itself. The art of seduction.

There are so many types of kisses. An intimate kiss shared between lovers, a rubbing noses kiss, a slight peck on the lips or a friendly cheek smooch.

For me, a kiss tells alot about a person and how they are feeling. It is emotional, it is sexual, and it can be shared with our special someone as Love.

A kiss is not just a kiss...it is poetry, a song.

Aaaah! I love kissing!

It has been said that the eyes are the gateway to the soul, and so they are. The kiss however is the other exquisite means of conveying emotion, desire, passion, and love. In many ways it is the ultimate sharing between two people.

A first tentative approach, then gentle touches, feeling response, tasting, exploring.......the kiss becomes all encompassing and one loses oneself in it ........truly it IS poetry, a song.

Aaaah! I love kissing too!

Guest bngfrank11

To me, the kiss is everything.

It can tell a lot about the people involved.

I think kissing is the most erotic part of sex.

I love the feeling of a long deep kiss. I love having my back, shoulders and other parts caressed during a kiss.

I love to run my hands through my partners hair, across their checks and over their bodies...

There are some amazing kissers out there that know exactly what to do (you know who you are).

Getting hot here better go now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc3KSWzj7SE

There are lots of kisses that I enjoy.

soft, gentle, trepidacious, nose rubbing, cuddly, lovey, slow & butterfly kisses.

.. or maybe

firm, wet, pressed, against the wall, makes your head dizzy and your body flush.

.. there are more kisses than that too. family kisses, friend kisses, french kisses, cheek kisses.

not enough time for kisses some days sadly :(

1000 Kisses Deep - Cohen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GVk3AclEM

• Like 1

I would have to say that kissing is each person's own way of expressing themselves to others. It is not only whom you are kissing but what your expressing at that time as well. For a person with my background(french canadian) we tend to be very expressive in physical emotions more than verbal.

Kissing is but one, but also the most important way you can express your passions towards another person. It can also be quite a release of pent up emotion depending on circumstances as well. No two people do it the same way and that is what makes us each unique. I myself enjoy kissing alot and must admit that for the ladies that I have dated, frequented, etc...kissing has always been my way of expression. It can be anything from how you hold her, to brushing her hair from her face, to kissing the back of her neck, the gentleness of the touching of the lips....and when you do all of them together well...builds to quite a moment.

I do have a few questions about kissing though for the ladies:

1) Does every woman say "wow..your quite the kisser?", sorry guys, I did say a ladies point of view her...(because i know some will answer anyways)

2) What does it mean "afterwards" when she says: "wow! I didn't expect that from you!"

Just my two cents, curious to see what some answer.

2)

I tilt both ways. Call me kinky.

I've never been able to rationalize the relevance of a kiss. But I accept it.

I have met and even have regulars who reject kissing. I'm baffled by that. To me, if you're going to do this and nothing else, it seems like kissing would be first and foremost. It seems like the most arousing and sensuous thing. But maybe that's just me.

I accept it when people don't want to kiss, but it does change the game for me.

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

A kiss can be platonic or frenzied, empty or emotiofilled. My favourite kind are the ones that you get sucked into, everything around you blurs as the liplock makes two into one for that exact second, you fall in love for just that shared moment.... And when it breaks you come up gasping for air.

Imagine how many times you were kissed when you were a child by your family members. Those precious moments where we were held by our parents, uncles and aunts, grand parents and if lucky our GREAT grandparents.

It is the best action of affection that can be given.

Now as grown ups, we have entered the world with dozens of styles of kissing.

When I had my first French Kiss, it was like I was sucked into a black hole of bliss, a sensation of limitless freedom that could not be expressed any other way and yet you do not want to escape.

From having those light tight pecks on the lips from the girls on the playground, to the ones on your cheeks from your "girl friend" in grade 8. Slowly moving up to High School, "The Experiment Years" as they were for me....."Truth or Dare" in the hot tub was my FAVOURITE pass time at the parties on Saturday Night ha ha.

I was bewildered of how entertaining and pleasant it was to kiss a lass.....ESPECIALLY WITH MY CLOTHES ON!!

Must of kissed at LEAST over 100 ladies, I have my style now that I do to everyone. A pity that I am not invited to share my style with some ladies, but it is not the end of the line.....no, it certainly is not the end.

BD

What's in a kiss...

Passion...sensuality...sexuality...care...intrigue...mystery...kindness...playfulness...desire...

your soul...fear...strength...love.

A kiss is an expression of who you are, how you feel, it can be deep and passionate or kind and caring. It is a beautiful way for two people to express how they feel about one another. A way to make a child's pain go away. A way to show deep sexual desire between two people who know little about one another. There is nothing more sensual to me that a deep, passionate kiss between two people...I find it to be a very beautiful thing and an incredible form of expression between two people.

• Like 1