Ariel

Ariel arrived all smiles and seemed genuinely happy to drop by for a visit, both the first and second visits I've had with her. After a brief introductory chat we adjourned to more a comfortable location. I was happy to see that the posted photos we accurate and if anything she's a little trimmer than the photo's imply. She has a great soft, sensual but firm athletic physique of an 18 year old athlete (which she was).

We started exploring each other, discovering each others likes and dislikes and since she's a little ticklish, I had to be careful (women laughing while in compromising situations can be disconcerting :icon_wink: ). She loves to caress and be caressed, nibbled on, teased, and grabs ears. While GFE is on the menu she's not too much of a kisser but as always YMMV. She's very energetic while engaged in activities and enjoys giving as much as receiving. Overall our sessions have been very satisfying for both of us.

Ariel takes good care of herself, clean, minimal scents, and her bouquet and taste from head to toe is great. She likes the standard fare and is open minded to trying some new things, but to find out the nitty-gritty you'll have to have that discussion with her yourself.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.