Bonjour and good day to you,

This is my first official first full week back from Holiday and I'm happy to have more time available in my schedule for you.

Tuesday 10am to 6pm

Wednesday 10am to 10pm

Thursday 10am to 10pm

Friday 10am to 10pm

Saturday 10am to 10pm

Class this Thursday has been cancelled and as result I will be free that evening for rendez-vous.

picture.php?albumid=4640&pictureid=29797

A bit about myself:

My name is Jessica. I'm a 24 year old independent masseuse. I take very good care of myself with an exceptional hygiene, rigorous gym work outs 5 times a week and I'm perfectly polished with my nail and hair done every time we met. My measurements are 36C, 26, 38, I weight 130lbs and stand at a model like 5'8".

The photos illustrated in this post were taken less then a month ago.

What I provide:

I offer a Full Body Sensual Massage and Nuru experience with body slides in excess, showers together before and after our session, reverse options and much more playfulness awaits! Don't forget to mention any special request, such as an outfit you'd like to wear or a part of my body you'd like me to use the most during our time together.

Indulge in a true GFE touch included in all my top class engagements as within my genuine and unique manner.

Incall and Outcall:

You are invited to my upscale private & discreet local that is conveniently in downtown Ottawa. You'll feel right at home. Or let me come to you for an outcall. Either way, you can enjoy the fact that it's you and I exclusively alone.

100% independent means no driver or receptionist ever involved!

tn_480_51caa20192b8e42b3238b2ed19ad930d1.jpg.png

For additional information about a liaison please contact me.

Call: 613-482-1553

NEW TEXT MESSAGE NUMBER: 613-701-6885

Email: [email protected]

CLICK HERE to book instantly online

or you can send me a Private Message here on the forum

Click Here to view my recommendation.

Don't forget to take the time to sign up to my newsletter for exclusive perks, specials and pictures from my most private gallery. Subscribe Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my post! I look forward to surpassing your expectations.

Sincerely yours,

Jessica

Edited by JessicaMassage