Guest ****ign****ard

All I know is that she's changed her name 3 times on BP in the last 12 months or so, and despite the fact that I find her pictures attractive, nobody has recommended her on the forum - I took that as a sign.

All I know is that she's changed her name 3 times on BP in the last 12 months or so, and despite the fact that I find her pictures attractive, nobody has recommended her on the forum - I took that as a sign.

Add one more time to the list... she's going by Rebecca now...

I really find her sexy as hell, but I have heard some stories, none that I will get into...

I might just take one for the team sometime

Ive never had any bad experiences with her. She's a cool girl. She went by Ariel, Rebecca and Jazmine and she usually had a friend with her too. She was in the other room watching tv and should have asked her if she wanted to join. lol

Ive never had any bad experiences with her. She's a cool girl. She went by Ariel, Rebecca and Jazmine and she usually had a friend with her too. She was in the other room watching tv and should have asked her if she wanted to join. lol

I can never get a hold of her when I try.... can you PM me with her services & info if possible?