So did any SP's....

I would have loved to have had a "boxing day" special but with my son and traveliing to see different family members my christmas is not done until the 28th..I celebrate with different family each day...makes for a long but joyous holiday!

Back to the question..I offered my prechristmas specials instead of offering them now since I know that during and after X mas myself and many hobbyiests are with family....So in a way alot of girls including myself did offer "boxing day blowouts", just before rather then after!

Merry X mas to all!

Same here, I offered specials for most of the month right up until December 24th. But now they are over... sorry guys... we can't discount things ALL THE time. That would take way from the meaning of 'SPECIALS' right? And if we did offer a special everyday, you'd then ask for specials on top of those specials.... Guess that when we do offer them, you have to act on them then and not try to barter for a better price later, and get upset on the phone when we don't have them! Cheers all! XOX