Regarding My Ottawa Trip

Hello Guys or Girls,

I am in the planning stages for my Ottawa trip, but would like to find out what hotels would best suit my needs as an SP. Of course I would be very discreet when booking in, but I need a place that can be used for both my home bae while in town and for in calls. So I would require a place that allows for extra towels and so forth... Hope some of you members or SP's can help me out here.....

Hello Guys or Girls,

I am in the planning stages for my Ottawa trip, but would like to find out what hotels would best suit my needs as an SP. Of course I would be very discreet when booking in, but I need a place that can be used for both my home bae while in town and for in calls. So I would require a place that allows for extra towels and so forth... Hope some of you members or SP's can help me out here.....

PM me Amber, i can help you out.

Hi Amber

You may want to try the Minto Suites Hotel "mintosuitehotel.com" I believe all the rooms comes furnished with a kitchen and washer and dryer so you can do your own laundry. I usually buy my own detergent and supplies when I get into Ottawa. There is also a little mall within the building so your other needs are well met without going to far.

The location is a far cry from fancy but is quite functional for your needs and most importantly, it is clean. Feel free to email or PM me if you need more info or advice on other hotels. I used to visit quite frequently.

xoxo,

Asia Lyn.

http://www.asialyn.com

Hi Amber

You may want to try the Minto Suites Hotel "mintosuitehotel.com" I believe all the rooms comes furnished with a kitchen and washer and dryer so you can do your own laundry. I usually buy my own detergent and supplies when I get into Ottawa. There is also a little mall within the building so your other needs are well met without going to far.

The location is a far cry from fancy but is quite functional for your needs and most importantly, it is clean. Feel free to email or PM me if you need more info or advice on other hotels. I used to visit quite frequently.

xoxo,

Asia Lyn.

www.asialyn.com

Minto is VERY nice but really not practicle. You can rent a whole apartment in an SP friendly environment, complete with buzzer system and no front desk. Amber PM me for details. There are many options in downtown Ottawa...Rachelle♥

pm me for details too! would be quite willing to know your dates. If you are looking for great deals, my good friend Dummpy has suggested this link for great rates:lol: http://www.hotwire.com

Minto is VERY nice but really not practicle. You can rent a whole apartment in an SP friendly environment, complete with buzzer system and no front desk. Amber PM me for details. There are many options in downtown Ottawa...Rachelle♥