Bonjour Messieurs,

Craving the "OMG" or "Wow" in your massage? Let me provide you with the mind and body excitement you desire!

My name is Jessica and I'm a french independent GFE Masseuse. I just can't help but what to be as close as possible to you through out our time together. It's in my genuine and unique attitude, you'll see that I truly lavish from what I do.

I have long blonde hair, blue eyes and sun kissed tanned skin. I weight 130lbs and stand at a model like 5'8".

My measurements are 36C, 26, 38.

tn_480_Jessica.jpg.jpg

I'm available for you this week Today, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10h to 22h.

I offer an unprecedented full body sensual massage with a therapeutic touch and body slides for that "Oh La La" all over feeling.

You also have the option to try my acclaimed slippery when wet Nuru massage... a complete body to body slide massage while being immersed lubricant like Nuru gel.

For more information about a rendez-vous, please view my website at http://www.jessicamassage.com and contact me for additional details.

tn_480_51caa20192b8e42b3238b2ed19ad930d1.jpg.png

You are invited to my upscale, private and discreet convenient downtown location... It's the perfect getaway. Or welcome me to your hotel or residence for an outcall.

I'm 100% independent which means no receptionist and no drivers.

tn_480_nuru.jpg.png

Call: 613-482-1553

Text: 613-701-6885

Email: [email protected]

CLICK HERE to book instantly online

or you can send me a Private Message here on the forum

Passionately yours,

Jessica

PS.

Don't forget to take the time to sign up to my newsletter for exclusive perks, specials and pictures from my most private gallery. Subscribe Here

54b75092439373fb4bf04935d55bb360.jpg