Dr. Vanessa Kelly of SRHD clinic

"Are you one of the millions and millions of healthy North American males that live with the everyday shame and horror of SRHD (SPERM RETENTION HEADACHE DISORDER)? ......are you one of those suffering in silence?....do you feel ashamed? anxious?...depressed?... is there a sense of desperation in everything you do?..............if this ad sounds like your life story I insist that you read on!....this could be the day your life begins to get better!!....finally there is hope for you and others like you.....groundbreaking new therapy is now available for your ailment!!!" I quote the doctor.

Just got back from a highly enjoyable hour with the doctor. What do you look for in SP, personally i look for attitude and this women has it you can really tell she loves what she does.

I was greeted at the door by the doc in a very nice little black doc's outfit, which left just alittle bit to imagination. We then chatted for a bit to get to know one another and had a drink, nothing alcoholic but i'm sure it was an option. After ten to fifteen minutes of chit chat we started with the main event.

First i was lead into the bedroom where i was disrobed by her, when i tried to take off my undershirt she says, 'No no no, i undress you. Disobey and i may have to get handcuffs and tease you a lesson.' * i paraphrase. Then i'm lead by little tax into the washroom for a Cockwash where your junk gets washed with warm water and antibacterial soap this her standard starting routine don't get insulted. Then back to the bedroom for the beginning of my thearputic session which is started with highly energize BBBJ, trust me sit in the chair. Then a move to daty, which is needed to calm down little tax for what comes next. Only did doggy and man on top which was enough to get her there. Then your forced to sit back in to chair where the glove is removed the BBBJ continues. This women doesn't only offer cim or cof she demands it. It's a requirement of your therapy.

Overall i can't say enough about her oral skills, Cim, DT, BLS, and mild dose of cockwhorship. Recentily there has been the question of Best Oral in Ottawa and Vanessa is the anwser.

This is her first trip to ottawa so treat her right and tip her well to make sure that she comes back again and again.

Little offers of advice go for the PSE option much better then GFE.

unitl next time Taxman

Guest i***k***

"...trust me sit in the chair."

LOL! Simply awesome! Nice review tax!

Guest w**lb**l

Having suffered from SRHD for the past few weeks I decided it was time for a trip to the doctor(Today)! Arrangements easy, location great and the service was outstanding. I chose the PSE and my expectations were exceeded. She was warm, friendly and most importantly erotic. Do not worry about the "cock wash," (foreplay) and just sit, or lie back and enjoy the trip!

Thanks

Doctor

Althought I think the symptoms are coming back!

Oh gosh ...thank you sooo much for your kind words ...:-D

It makes me feel awesome to know that my therapy sessions for the ever so nasty Sperm Retention Headache Disorder and Morning Wood Syndrome can bring some comfort for the buldging balls not to mention the creamy facial and what it does for my complection...lol...

Thank you again and the pleasure was all mine ...

Dr.Vanessa Kelly

Saw Vanessa this afternoon and all can saw was it was amazing. I prefer oral and her oral skills are unbelievable. I left completely satisfied and hope in some small measure she was too. For anyone suffering the doctor has what you need. I echo all the comments made above and can say that this was one of the best experiences I have had in a while.

Cheers

Jim

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.