Angel @MGF

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Saw Angel today and I have to say that she's that an angel sent from heaven.Her body is what I'd describe as heavenly.Her breast's 34dd's that just amazing. Her whole body is amazingly sexy.She's also very good company guys.I have to say I'm incouraged to try other girls with this agency in the future.

Agency MGF
I would visit again
Agency MGF
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I too visited with Angel when she was last in Ottawa. She's a very sweet and pretty girl. A true GFE experience (DFK, BBBJ, etc). She seemed genuinely into it and even came for me while in doggie! Various other positions were tried and enjoyed. Finish was Russian with COB. Highly recommended. Haven't tried any of the other girls at http://www.yourmgf.com but will do so in the future if my schedule permits.

I saw Angel from yourmgf on her last visit. Hotel was DT and nice. She is very pretty and super tanned from a recent trip down south.

After a quick shower, she gave a BBBJ, which was amazing. I then DATY & digits which she really enjoyed and came. She has great muscles down there. She put a rubber on and we went at it. After she gave a massage and we talked. round 2 was another bbbj where she offered to finish me off or move on to more. i took more and finished with her on top.

very beautiful with natural tits. I would repeat again.

JB

I visited her on her last trip to Ottawa. She is a very pretty girl and incredibly fit. She has natural perfect boobs that are wonderful to play with. I was very happy with my encounter with her and I hope to visit her again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.