First Interaction with an SP....

I've always been curious to hear other stories about HOW or WHY people had their first interaction with an SP.

Mine personally, I was in Amsterdam and I couldn't resist the temptation of the Red Light District. This young beautiful young girl from Sweden. Wow was she an absolute treat!!

Still today, I enjoy being able to pick the EXACT body type or personality you're looking for and when ever you want.

For myself, the fact that, with a proper search (but not a lenghty one), I can wind up with a gorgeous and down-to-earth woman.

I mean there are some gorgeous women in bars or clubs but, it's almost certain they will not come back to my place.

So, I put my chances on my side and poof! guaranteed success.

For that reason the first time and has always since been for that reason.

Although over time, you tend to become a repeat for a specific and special lady, with which the chemistry was a little stronger (and I don't mean your GF or wife). ;-)

For me, I was in Kansas City and a colleague of mine figured I could use a little distraction and surprised me by hiring a SP for a sensual massage. It was an awesome experience, she was terrific. Of course I wanted to try it again but it took a few years for me to get up the nerve to call a SP myself. And thus was born a new hobby :-)

My first interaction with an SP was when I found out my SO was screwing round. Well I said to self my turn for some different action. First time not so enjoyable - bad choice of SP. Second time WOW - Veronica of PK a few years ago.

my first with a MP with a great happy ending in toronto was when I dropped my now ex wife off for a supposed business meeting, I knew she was meeting a guy there for the weekend. I drove by the oasis MP on Hwy 7 and was like..... that is exactly what I need!

And it was.... and thus a new hobby born for me also... I've since seen SP's in my home city, neighbouring cities, and a few in Ottawa, plus my fav of all time, Cat who was travelling through....

I can't wait till I get back to Ottawa, I have at least 2 SP's I plan to meet! :)

I've always been curious to hear other stories about HOW or WHY people had their first interaction with an SP.

Mine personally, I was in Amsterdam and I couldn't resist the temptation of the Red Light District. This young beautiful young girl from Sweden. Wow was she an absolute treat!!

Still today, I enjoy being able to pick the EXACT body type or personality you're looking for and when ever you want.

Swedish women are outstanding. I've been there. Could live there for awhile, if given the opportunity. And though the stereotypical blondes are great, there are many other interesting women in Sweden.

I envy you that fact that you can always find the exact body type and personality you want anytime, anywhere in Ottawa. I've never been able to do that with any regularity in a market this size. But then, close enough usually works for my cigar. :roll:

My very first time with a professional is only memorable for all the wrong reasons. I was an eighteen year old sailor in the Navy on my first deployment, on a south Pacific island with a statuesque polynesian woman with pubic hair like steel wool. I paid too much, recieved too little in return and to make matters worse, my shipmate didn't know the what the word discretion meant let alone practiced any.

Fortunately my port visit a few weeks later to the Phillipines more than made up for my less than satisfactory experience above. I learned some valuable lessons: If your first impression isn't positive, it is not likely to get better. As for the public embarrassment, it only lasted a short while because when your with a group of sailors, it is only a matter of time before someone else fucks up and takes the heat off of you.

i still remmeber my first, I had talked with her a lot of times on another board and she came to Ottawa on tour. Let's just say it was the most pleasure I had in my life and sure got me hooked.

It was in Toronto a long time ago. lol With a buxom 20-something in a tight halter top and even tighter jeans. She was no-nonsense right-down-to-business SW who was very enthusiatic about giving value for payment. I will always remember her remark after I had cum in her mouth and she had spit it out the passenger-side window into the alley. "Jesus, you sure had a big load on you! When was the last time you came?". Okay, so it wasn't that romantic, but it was my first paid BBBJ and I really enjoyed it. lol

I think it's right around the day of my first anniversary of my first encounter with a SP. Called an agency up after weeks of deliberation and waited for her to arrive. All I saw beforehand were pics of a girl with the face blurred out and I had no idea what to expect. I thought the worst of everything - what if she wasn't attractive, what if she was a moron, what if I just don't like her, can't believe I'm doing this, etc. She was over 20 mins late and I was starting to think that maybe she wasn't showing and that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

She finally arrived and was incredibly hot and great to talk to. Was a really good experience overall and gave me a bit extra spring in my step for days after. Completely changed the way I thought about the industry, still had some of the preconceived notions that most people would have being oblivious to what it is all about.

And she wasn't even GFE...it has certainly gotten better the more I indulge and learn ;)

It was Oct 14 1981 and it lasted all night .... a particularly rough time in the marriage, after a particularly tragic accident that took out all of my siblings, and I was thinking "Is that all there is !"

I went looking I had heard about this SC in Maine where you could "hire a date" after the show or maybe sooner on a slow night .........

I took me a few visits before I got up the nerve to ask LOL but when I did WOW

It was an all night affair we went at till we feel asleep then one or the other of us would wake and we would go again, and one final time in the shower before I took her back late the next morning..... I don't remember her name and never did see her again :( It was an experience that I have only been able to duplicate a couple of times sence :)

Loki3188-)