Anyone have info on Kelly (BP-DL)?

Guest w*ng**

I have had the wonderful opportunity to see a couple of lovely SP's, Sweet Shay and Claire Aldridge. I was happy to see reviews on Lulu and look forward to a meeting with her over the coming weeks.

Debating on the lovely Kelly whose ad I saw on BP/DL. Her pics are pretty hot. Any info? I did a search, lots of Kellys but I'm pretty sure not the one I'm looking for.

So many lovelies, so little time :(

Guest w*ng**
I'm very intrigued as well. Her ad on EC says she's a spinner that squirts. Huge turn-on for me!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the info on E-C, I'll have to take a look

Guest **oo**e

Has anyone seen her ? She is adveristing on BP again. She used to dance at Pigale.

Saw Kelly from EC a few months ago. She indeed does squirt and felt blessed for the experience. Young, french tiny and tight! You've gotta be upfront with her though or you wont get bang for your buck. Best quote from anyone i've ever heard came from her: "Merde! I left my bag of money in the other room".

I have seen Kelly. Super hot body and yes her juicy pussy squirts.

She just got a boob job so now her tight little body has some wicked curves up top.

• Like 1

I saw her 2 years ago and I am def happy to see her back again.. sexy little dirty girl with a nice attitude.. always remember this is ymmv but holy sh** she worthed it!

pretty much the only girl who didn't fake loving cum all over her body that ive seen!

Are we talking about the Kelly that's advertising in Brandon for today and tomorrow on BP. I would love to get a review if anybody has seen her... pictures look great.