A good Old Fashioned Orgy!

Anyone else watched this movie? I wait til movies come on TMN so I can watch at home.. so I may be a little behind.

BUT it is one of the funniest movies I've seen in ages!

I wasn't familiar with ichannel..thanks!

I saved it on my PVR.. I'm going to have to watch it again.. I haven't laughed that hard for a movie in a while..

I watched Bridesmaids a few weeks back and found it more depressing than funny.. what a let down.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I got a chuckle out of it also. I have it saved on the old hard drive for when I need a laugh!

I saw it Carrie,I to thought it was hilarious,wasn't advertised that well I don't think,I came upon it on tmn one night,glad i watched it good laugh,my other favorite can't stop laughinng movie is bridesmaids,loved that one.

Haven't seen it but will search the net for it...could always use a good laugh/stress relief.

BTW I think that you are very attractive lady. Even though I am significantly older, you exude a Mrs. Robinson vibe that is extremely erotic...I'm in Edm for a couple of weeks ...wish you were here!

who me? yes.. I love role-playing Mrs Robinson type scenarios :)

I'll have to make a trip to Edmonton sometimes.. it's definitely on my to-do list