Sign in to follow this  

Exciting duo opportunity at VIP today!

Good morning gentlemen,

Have I got something exciting for you today - BOTH of our caramel-skinned goddesses Miranda and Vitto are feeling extra playful, so they're offering duo massage sessions! Come visit our licenced,private members club todayand receive your membership, and a one-hour duo massage, for $220 (tip included). If you don't think you can handle the excitement of four hands all over you, your membership with first one-hour single massage is $160.

Miranda and Vitto are available all day today, and this afternoon the lovely Cleo (that's me!) will be stopping in and is available for one appointment at either 1 or 1:30. This evening, brunette vixen Dallas is available 3-10, book quickly for this feisty lady!

As a last-minute surprise, blonde beauty JAMIE is available for appointments today 3-10, this tall, fit, blue-eyed beauty is the ultimate girl-next-door, and she's not at VIP often so don't miss your chance!

As always, if you see a photo of a lady in our album who does not appear on our schedule, please contact me and let me know!

Pics: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4232

You can reach us by PM or by email at [email protected]. YOu can also call/text 613-261-0054, and you must mention cerb to receive the rates mentioned in this ad. Appointments will not be accepted from blocked/private numbers.

See you soon!

xoxox Cleo

Edited by ALO VIPSOUTH

Sign in to follow this