Hi fellow cerb users.

I'd like to share with you how awesome my experience with Bianca was.

I was not going to write a reco about her because i wanted to keep her all by myself. However, all other cerb users were nice sharing their experience ,so I'll share my experience with Bianca.

She is by far the most beautiful ,young, and tight girl i've ever seen.

She is really beautiful model type of a woman. She has an unbelievably pretty face.

When she opened the door, my jaws immediately dropped because i coudnt believe how pretty she looked.

Her welcome was very warm. Not only shes really pretty, she made me very comfortable.

I'd like to keep the experience for myself, however being with her felt like very natural and i enjoyed every single minutes i spent with her.

I'd definitely see her again.

• Like 1

As i said since the first time and every time i met you,

No one is more beautiful than you are, no one.

You are just one of a kind, i really cannot compare you with anyone.

Last line, i loved you and will always love you.................

God I love this place (cerb) and Ottawa full of Amazing Yummy Women that keep coming here yes in Ottawa..lol After reading the two above recommendations on Bianca,

**thanks good Bianca reviews **

So I text Bianca and she was at my place right on time. I was really impressed, because Women are always late....but always make up for it when they get naked lol Bianca is beautiful, amazing smile and eyes and a tight body that my hands were so excited to feel her all over..Yummy Bianca.. Her service was great, oral was excellent, she would bring me right to the edge. Id make her stop but she would just lick my shaft lightly and attack again, and again and again!! she's a Tiger Wow.. After that mind blowing 69, I did manage a few positions. Bianca is really tight and that gave me hard time to try to keep it in control. I had issues the moment we 69 right to the end of my session. Bianca really turned me on, and I'm sure she will turn you on to..ENJOY ! ! !

Guest B*****7

I had a similar experience.Amazing BBBJ, all the gfe services are avail.She is very beautiful.I found she was lil laid back so I had to take the lead.She obliged with all my requests.She is a sweetheart.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bianca today and I must say she was well worth the visit. Beautiful face, amazing body and very accommodating :D

I almost did not want to write this rec. because the less people that know about this gem the better.

I will definitely be back to see her again next time she comes to Ottawa and I suggest you do the same... I guess. Haha.

I promised Bianca a great reco, and she def deserves one. Beautiful girl with a fantastic body and figure. A little shy at first, not much to say, but really made my day.

Earlier in the week I had been too stressed with life and basically decided "I need to get laid". A quick search around CERB and I found Bianca, read her profile and recos, and decided I could make time after work on Thursday. I sent her a text early that day, and waited a couple of hours - no response, so I tried again in the afternoon. She wrote back and after a couple of notes back and forth, the meeting was set. Easy enough. After the meet and greet, a small sweet kiss, and the business portion handled, I took a quick shower. Found her waiting on the bed, and began undressing and exploring a bit. She dropped down and showed her oral skills which are considerable. Deep but not DT. I would add a few tags to her profile - YMMV of course, but BBBJ, CIM/COF/COB - all were excellent. After round 1, she gave me a nice massage, and we tried some small talk. Round 2 started with more exploration and DATY, another BBBJ to get warmed up, wrapped the package then MPOS with some first class hard F'ing. Big finish with another CIM/COF/COB.

Now maybe I have said too much with my descriptions for some of you, but this girl was amazing and I had a great time with everything I wanted and more, which is exactly what I look for in a SP. I hobby so rarely, that I expect quality, and that's what I got. She is not a clock watcher, and I actually ran a little over. Both of our phones rang a few times, but we were both too busy to care.

Bianca is a sweet girl, so treat her right, and you will be rewarded. Enjoy!

• Like 2

Sorry, SP has informed me deco was in wrong place

Edited by E***T*
SP informed me that my reco was in the wrong place

I had the pleasure to meet Bianca recently. In January 2014, she's a sassy and sultry redhead which sooooo works for me (Cato.... are you listening????).

I met her at her place just east of downtown. We had some nice conversation and then began the love and desire. YMMV, but with me she loved to give and receive pleasure. She was very loving and passionate. It was wonderful to be with her. She made me wish I could spend days on end with her.

I don't do a lot of details, but I believe that if you are a gentleman and click with her.... you will be justly rewarded.

Best wishes to all.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.