Billie from fairmount street

Does she have a shower facility yet?

Nope....and no bathroom use either....and leave your damn shoes outside the door...

She's got rules, but can't beat her massage.

Hawk

I dropped in recently and had a nice little time. As mentioned she's down in the Little Italy area. Nice clean room, and I knew it was going to be good following her in. She's pretty hot, and well built as well. She's got some muscle on her body - she claims she swims and runs. There must be more too it than that. Anyway, to each his own, but I love the fitness hardbody look.

Took the 45 minute option, and enjoyed an excellent massage. This is a real massage and she knows what she was doing. The ending was great, but I was too pent up to last long.

Nice hot towels at the end and some chat and I was on my way.

Definite repeat for me. This is more of what I enjoy. I never did get to find out if the clothes come off or if other options are available, but I did not ask either. If someone does know, pm me please :)

I visited Billie a few times. I was never offered any additional options but she's still worth it. Excellent massage, nice HJ, and she's an attractive Milf. Cleanliness. She's right up there with Pauline & Jude Masso. RMT type massage but with a happy ending.

Guest ye****y1*3

she gives a really good rmt style massage. personable, clean, professional, in shape and attractive. did not offer to remove any clothes, which is a bummer....i kind of look forward to that and need it at times. very good release though. would repeat for the massage as it was very good, just not sure i want to go back 5 times to find out if the clothes eventually come off.

Guest gagagaga

the first time I was with her, everything came off. Maybe she changed her options. Maybe I'm just that hot!!

lol

Guest ye****y1*3

hmmm...perhaps she has.

i dunno, i am in pretty good shape and the ladies seem to like me....maybe just a first visit thing.