Group Bang/Bukkake

He guys I have a few guys looking for this and am trying to arrange it for Friday April 20th. Bi-guys are welcome as well.

Time will be for 2pm.

For rates and further info please contact me @ 221-2793

P.S this is not a new thing for me, just hard to set up so I am going here to see if any of you pooners who are bored want to get a lil raunchy like they do in the movies.

Sonya

Edited by Sonya

Hmm hence the name kum princess. But on another note, coming in contact with other strange men's juices or the possibly of.

There are such a thing as "rubbers" and the only contact of strange men's juices will be on my pretty face/tits.

Hey man, it is what it is. While I dont think I could overKUM the abundance of strangers or the possibility of phallic contact, the thought of a gangbang still gives me a solid boner, so it must be a blast for some people.

Also, putting my micropeen on display for and in direct comparison to a group of guys with huge cocks would do nothing for my self esteem. And it would also do nothing for the lady involved, unless I went first, and in her ass.

• Like 1

Hey man, it is what it is. While I dont think I could overKUM the abundance of strangers or the possibility of phallic contact, the thought of a gangbang still gives me a solid boner, so it must be a blast for some people.

Also, putting my micropeen on display for and in direct comparison to a group of guys with huge cocks would do nothing for my self esteem. And it would also do nothing for the lady involved, unless I went first, and in her ass.

That is your choice....

I was frantically typing out my enthusiastic eagerness to participate and then I noticed you are in Winnipeg....damn

Will there be pictures for the bukkake group?