Sign in to follow this  

What a hot hot hot day at VIP!

The temperature outside isn't the only thing that's going to be HOT today, have a look at today's lineup!

This morning we have petite, tattooed beauty Cleo available from 9-3 (Yes, this is ME!)

picture.php?albumid=4718&pictureid=30351

Spanish beauty Miranda is also available today 9-3. Now I don't have photos, but contact me for her description if you'd like - although, even though I think she's one of the most beautiful women around, I've been told my description does her NO justice, so you won't be sorry if you just decide to come on in!

This evening our long-legged goddess Vitto is available from 3-10

picture.php?albumid=4717&pictureid=30346

And vivacious, gorgeous brunette Dallas is also available:

picture.php?albumid=4232&pictureid=30178

VIPMassage is a licenced bodyrub parlor in Ottawa South. We are a private club for members only, and we currently are offering our membership to cerb members at a special rate - and a great benefit of a members club is you pay one all-inclusive rate, tips included!

Cleo is available this morning for both advance and short-notice appointments, but for the rest of our ladies 1 hr+ notice is best. You can reach us at [email protected] or by call/text 613-261-0054. You must mention cerb for the discount, and appointments will not be accepted from private/blocked numbers.

See you soon!

xoxox Cleo

Edited by ALO VIPSOUTH

Sign in to follow this